• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I haven't played Snakewood much, as I have not even arrived at Petalburg. I've been playing Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardians, and Light Platinum a lot today.

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
    Years

Been on a Regular Show rewatching binge lately, Sooo good....

Spoiler:

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
    Years

Oh I wouldn't say that, Adventure Time, Gumball, and Steven Universe are all very good too.

Heck, the only shows I'd say are crap on CN currently are Uncle Grandpa, Teen Titans Go!, and Johnny Test.

Years

I personally dislike Adventure Time, it's just not my type of show. Uncle Grandpa is too random, Teen Titans Go! is really just Teen Go!, I HATE Steven's voice, and Clarence is too immature of a show. Gumball is okay, but it's still really out there. As for Johnny Test, I don't even know when it's on anymore.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

So that Family Guy/Simpsons crossover was pretty naff. Luckily I was expecting worse so a couple of parts were a pretty nice surprise.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Teen Titans Go!
    I wouldn't say that. I only think it's disliked for the sole fact that people keep comparing it to Teen Titans, and I know this because I disliked the show for that reason. It's because it has the Teen Titans moniker that it is immediately put of that precedence, even though the show very blatantly doesn't want to be taken as seriously as Teen Titans. But when you stop putting it up to it's plot-based, more serious brother, it's pretty damn funny, and it's comedy is shockingly smart and age savvy, often making references that you would only get if you were older without isolating the younger crowd or getting too mature. It's a fun show.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I liked Teen Titans; although part of me wishes they'd base it more on the comics

"Kids shouldn't wear costumes"

Maybe give Spitfire a slightly more modest costume though...

...You know you've been watching too much My Little Pony when you start spelling out pony names instead of comic names

Starfire

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back