• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I'm all for lore in Pokemon

-

Really wish they'd give us a concrete timeline though

I know First and Third Gen take place at the same time, while Second and Fourth do the same

Johto and Sinnoh take place 3 years after Kanto and Hoenn

In my headcanon, Unova takes place another 3 years after Johto

So Unova 2 takes place about 8 years after First Gen, which would make Red roughly 18-19 during the PWT

As for Kalos, part of me wants to say it takes place shortly after that, maybe 10 years after First Gen

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Works for me

Another part of my headcanon is Red, after battling against Gold (Ended in a draw), Red then travels to other regions, eventually ending up in Unova after hearing about the PWT, arriving at the same time Mei/Kyouhei becomes Champion

Heck, maybe even have him travel with Cynthia on a tour through Sinnoh

And of course he'd be filling the pokedex as he goes along...

To me, Red is the only Pokemon Trainer to have at least seen all currently-revealed pokemon

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

My birthday is right after Halloween

So I get presents and candy

I kinda feel sorry for kids born on Christmas since people just merge their christmas and wish lists into one, thus depriving them of their rightful spoils

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back