• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakala Pri

Hurrah for me, I CAUGHT A BEE!! (I didn't really i just wanted attention) ):

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I had a wasp hitch a ride on my backpack the other day

Never NOPED so hard in my life

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Not sure about single favourite. The Shining, Let the Right One In, Ju-on, Martyrs, The Blair Witch Project, The Devil's Backbone, Carrie, Ring, Freaks and The Birds are some of my favourites though.

Nakala Pri

First movie ever was Nosferatu, made by the Germans, I think. That's my favourite horror movie. >:^D No violence, no naked women fleeing the streets, just vampires, nice necks and diseases.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Dammit, I should have watched Kiki's Delivery Service for Halloween. Ended up falling asleep :/

2hu is pretty ghey, that would be why.
    Not really sure what you have against Touhou. It's great.

What, did you have a non-consensual sexual encounter with it that may or may not have involved Rohypnol or something?

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I am one year older today

huzzah

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back