• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Finding the right species for a breeding project is the most time consuming thing. How I wish I was a multimillionaire and had an import/export license.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Well, Naruto sets himself on fire

and fights from within a giant glowing fox

So it's KINDA hard NOT to notice him...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Settle down guys, I'm popular, but there's no need to get all hyped up over me.

God I need a hobby.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Lappy. You should start breeding some tarantula species and send them over here. There's many Pamphobeteus species that are pretty cheap over there. That and I heard it's pretty cheap to export from Germany and they have a lot of interesting species over there as well.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Twenty-one

FINALLY FINISHED THAT THREE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY SIX PAGE MONSTROSITY OF A FANFIC

....wait a minute...

IT'S STILL NOT DONE?!

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

On the topic of the good old days, did you know that Rosario Vampire finished? I believe that was the series that brought us together.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

It did! Used to be and still is one of my favorite anime and manga series. Haven't finished it yet since I don't remember where I left off exactly, I'll go finish it now.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I hope you like it more than I ended up doing so. Going full powerlevel shounen was not a good move. Goofy harem part was much more fun.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Me finishing it will have to wait sadly, slow internet. I'll fangirl over it later with you Lappy.

Thanks Poke. You can join in to make it a threesome. I don't mind,

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back