• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[dLtMs0 v 5.4] ITT SHINJI IS CONFIRMED FOR GROSSEST; Days till Pokestick Day: check new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Awww, that sounds cute ;; Also is she really still in high school? I thought she was in college already XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well technically you're not wrong since she is dual enrolling! But she's just finishing up her junior year of high school. Next year is her last year!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Did she already pick a college? There's not much choice for colleges with zoology nowadays, unless she's planning to get her undergrad in bio then go into zoology.

I'm supposed to give a presentation on my research to the new zoology students from a few colleges in St. Louis or something next semester, that should be interesting.

And I'm starting to bald. Great. fml

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Interesting. How did you get the job?

Was a bit of a drawn out process actually. I applied for a catering job with them at the beginning of the year but failed at the interview stage, somebody with more experience got the position. After that I contacted the guy who would have been my boss and asked for a work experience placement somewhere in the hospital to make up for that lack of experience. Next week he called me up and invited me to an interview for this position which I then nailed, despite having no experience in admin.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There was on in Colorado she looked at but there's also the University of Florida that has Zoology she can look into and it's just 30-45 minutes away from where we live. Also where my brother is currently going.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Money is very decent considering my level of experience, a good % higher than the cafe and shop work I've done in the past anyway. There will be increases as I rack up the experience, it changes but 1, 3 and 5 years should see bumps. Not sure where I'll be in 3 and 5 years mind.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

There was on in Colorado she looked at but there's also the University of Florida that has Zoology she can look into and it's just 30-45 minutes away from where we live. Also where my brother is currently going.

Lucky. I'd love to go there and I have a few zoo coworkers who go there. Since I'm also a mentor, if she has any questions regarding the field I can try to help out! Might not be much help, but I always like helping out anyone whose interested in the zoology field. /nottryingtobeacreepwoops

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Meanwhile I still lack any degree or motivation to pursue anything outside of just learning, whee.

Also, saw Godzilla. Was eh.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years

School's almost out over on my end. 3 weeks time. Sad it hasn't ended sooner; everyone else seems to be out by now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

lmao no it wasn't creepy my attention span just wasn't here at PC for like the rest of the day but yeah i'll tell her. c:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back