• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you beleive in ghosts

Wink

Everyone loves a circus.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010
    I like to think they exsist. But obviously, with no solid evidence, you can't be to sure. As for unicorns and dragons... xD Uhm, seriously like. No way in my opinion. o____o;

ReignOfComputer

~éXtRéMé HaXoR~
    Years
    I've had a few encounters with unexplained stuff, 2 of which incidents happened in a Hotel. The worst incident was in a Vietnam Hotel in Hanoi. The room went cold all of a sudden and there was a breathing noise. Coming back the next day, there was a knife on the table. Weird huh.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    I do believe ghost exist I have no proof but i have had some late night experience where i hear voices and stuff but I am not sure if it was a dream or not.

About the other stuff I don't lol but if they do ima be shocked

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
    Years
    I was spitting myself (don't like swearing) not loling
    I was crying when it actually shook for about 2 minutes =( *cries*
    yeah I hear voices too but their like as if my head has heard it that same day O_O;
    +
    has anybody typed the stuff in on youtube I don't want caused I've watched it already

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i'm not really sure. if never seen anything strange, but a lot of times when i'm on the comp [which is in my room] it randomly gets cold for a few seconds and stops. same when i'm in my bed.
    i do recall a few years ago when my cousin slept over here and she stayed in my room, she told me that she woke up in the middle of the night and there was an old lady sitting at the edge of my bed. T_T lmao it scared me sh!tless for a while.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    No. I have seen no evidence that suggests these things exist. Logically speaking, there is no reason why they would, either.
    I was spitting myself (don't like swearing) not loling
    I was crying when it actually shook for about 2 minutes =( *cries*
    yeah I hear voices too but their like as if my head has heard it that same day O_O;
    +
    has anybody typed the stuff in on youtube I don't want caused I've watched it already
    I don't think I understood a single word of that except "YouTube." Who exactly were you talking to?

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I'm far too logical a thinker to believe in the paranormal, but I don't make it a habit to ridicule people that do, nor people that claim to have had paranormal experiences.

I do however have an overactive imagination and sometimes my eyes will play tricks on me. I have fairly sensitive hearing, too, and at night I'll hear the central heating pipes creaking and ticking, and mice in the attic space, and it'll scare me more than it should.

Not logical enough not to be scared by the idea of the paranormal, clearly.

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
    Can't bring myself to believing that they exist. I just think it's all in peoples' minds. Those TV shows about haunted houses and ghosts lingering around the places they visit, all a heap of you know what if you get what I mean. All a money making scheme. I can act like them to! haha

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Ghost are malevolent spirits who are very restless unless they found what they're looking for in the living world. I for one believed in them.

dark charmander

Gaara...
    Years
    im not sure they exist im a pretty logical thinker and wont belive in somthing unless i see some solid evidence but i think that dragons could exist (laugh at me all you want) but there is no solid proof so... either one of us could be right i'd like to think they exist cause they are so kickass but im not sure...

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    ... I have so much I could say...
    But, yes, I do believe in the Paranormal. Not aliens or that crap, but, malevolent spirtis, demonic possesion. It is real, in my opinion, as I have witnessed someone back when I used to be Wiccan, get possessed. It is actually very frightening, but I find the aspect of being scared an "Adreneline" rush. I love staying in places that are potentially 'haunted' in the middle of the night.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    ... I have so much I could say...
    But, yes, I do believe in the Paranormal. Not aliens or that crap, but, malevolent spirtis, demonic possesion. It is real, in my opinion, as I have witnessed someone back when I used to be Wiccan, get possessed. It is actually very frightening, but I find the aspect of being scared an "Adreneline" rush. I love staying in places that are potentially 'haunted' in the middle of the night.

Yeah, because us NOT being the only life in this huge expanding universe is so hard stupid and far fetched to believe -_-

I'm sure I responded to this earlier, but I don't believe in something so unsupported. There is no evidence for it, unless you count choppy personal experiences as evidence. In which, strangely enough, only the people who believe in ghosts see them D8

Back