• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you change your avatar and signature a lot?

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    I don't really change it that much, but even if i change i will keep the old ones as well and rotate again :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    I change my avatar occasionally. Whenever I get sick of my old one. Which I guess is about every week or two.

My signature is a different story. I want to change it but I'm too lazy to make anything better, so I've had this same one for ages.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Back say... at the beginning of the year I would be changing signatures a lot, and avatars even more so. However, since I started this twin theme with my sister I only changed it once (which I changed back to the day after) since I changed to a Red Theme on his birthday. xD; I have no idea how much longer I'll be keeping this theme, but as of right now I don't even have plans for a new theme so I'm good. n_n

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    I don't change my avatar and signatures often, but I'm looking forward to changing my avatar before school starts here in August 29.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I used to change my theme like, once a week. xDDD It was a battle for me to hold one theme for even two weeks, but nowadays I'm too lazy to make a new set. So I just take whatever my latest artwork is, crop it, and make it an avatar.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    For a period of time I used to change both a lot. Mainly because I saw something awesome on tv & wanted it for my avy & sig. But now my siggy is permanent. I'll change my avy soon.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I change mine, a lot. I used to change my signature at least once everyday. But now I'm too lazy and don't change it as often. \; I'll start changing my avatar once I find something I want.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    I usually change my avy and sig after a few months. I've been using my current theme for around three months, I think.
    Of course, I'll change my avy if I get sick of it, but that's pretty rare.

Back