• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you eat breakfast?

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
    Right? I love breakfast. How can people skip breakfast I do nooot understand it. Usually I go for a nice hearty breakfast smoothie with fruits and veggies and it makes me feel amazing. Sometimes I'll have oatmeal or pancakes, or something totally random to go with it. =P

%

percent
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    • 1 cup of coffee
    • 1 cup of green tea
    • 2-4 slices of cheese on toast
    • 1 green apple
    • banana smoothie (if i have loads of time)

it's a real routine on weekdays. on the weekends i might sleep through breakfast, but if i don't i eat anything and everything i can find. i've never really understood not eating breakfast, it's the best meal of the day imo, and if i feel like i won't have time the next morning, i'd just wake up earlier because it means that much to me

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    i think i've eaten something for breakfast everyday since i was born lol. i literally cannot go outside without having something to eat, and it has to be something substantial like cereal or toast. i can eat literally as soon as i wake up too! my boyfriend is the complete opposite though, he never ever eats breakfast and doesn't understand how i manage to every single morning.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    ive met a baffling amount of people who claim they cannot eat breakfast in the morning which i do not get at all. i cannot survive without breakfast or i turn into an emotional and physical wreck during the day and i envy anyone who can survive without it.

how about yourselves?

me too. breakfast is probably the biggest meal I have in the day. I make time for breakfast every morning - I don't normally cook things on the weekdays but on the weekends I like to make pancakes and/or french toast <3 Weekdays are mostly for a few bowls of cereal, toast, eggos, and MAYBE eggs if my roommate makes some and offers me xD

Years
    Nope.

I do regular intermittent fasting for training purposes and I also regularly do early shifts at work. I tend to use my shift as an excuse to carry on a fast until the afternoon where I eat my biggest meal of the day.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    i eat breakfast everyday besides days i go to school. i just dont have the time or ability to wake up early enough to make it so i grab the easiest thing to eat as im running out the door which is typically a slice of bread lol

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I don't eat breakfast food, no. I once ate chicken as "breakfast" since I hate breakfast food, so I eat dinner for breakfast.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    I normally do not but I am working to eat breakfast more often. I still only manage once or twice in either one or two weeks.

Years
    I've been skipping breakfast for a few months now. I might have donuts if someone is sharing, but other than that I normally wait for lunch to eat anything. I think it might be a source of my feeling low lately, so I plan on changing soon!

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
    Yeah I make a bowl of oatmeal. It takes like a minute and at least I have something in my body for the day.

Dewmonic Abyss

YouTuber
    Years
    I almost always try to eat breakfast. It's really hard, though, because I'm not a morning person. But I like to eat a plate of microwave bacon. Takes about four minutes.

ThatsTakao

Hiya!
    Years
    Unfortunately, once I got to college, breakfast became more of a luxury than something I can constantly have in my life. Feels bad man

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I feel really weird if I don't have breakfast so I normally do. Usually it'll be just toast and nutella or if I'm having breakfast at work it will be toast and cream cheese. Weekends it's scrambled eggs or something of the kind.

Years
    I've found for me personally I feel much better when I just eat raw fruits and vegetables and maybe a cup of tea in the morning, to get me going. Don't think my body can handle digesting anything heavy, and fruit is really really good for you.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2019
    I usually skipped breakfast during my studying at university but now I'm trying to create this useful habbit...{XD}

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    i should really eat breakfast- i can't eat it right when i wake up otherwise i feel sick, but about an hour later is a good time! i've been doing better about it lately and i know i feel better when i do~

Back