• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you have a cell phone?

Do You Have A Cell Phone?

• Yes :)

Votes: 33 78.6%
  • No :(

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Yup, I got one. Its a Verison...eh... I don't know. Just a Verison. I have because I take Karate and Japanese Classes, and they run over a lot, so I have to call my parents to tell them.

gokuwrc

I do have a cell phone, but one time I saw a kid who was about seven or eight with a cellphone. i mean that's really young to have a cell phone. I just got a cellphone three years ago and I'm 15. The cellphone wasn't even the Moms because she was talking on a different cellphone. I thought it was weird.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Flarey-Chan said:
    No I don't have a cellphone.. I really don't think it's that big of a deal to have a cellphone.. I mean I don't really care if I have one or not...
    Ehh...I agree. XD
    I don't have one either because my parents don't beleive kids need them. Or if they do, they should pay for it theirselves. XD (Yet both my parents have cell phones--but none of the new stuff. Plain. XP)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I've must have seen numerous threads like these in my life time.... xD

Yes, I have a cell phone. xD;;;;

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Yes i got one. I only use it sometimes, i'm not a big phone talker

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    Yes and no. My friend was supposed to put service on my Nextel i530 for me. But he lost it, then found it, and then he never gave it to me.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    i do.
    its funny cuz im 10,and normally only teens get cellys

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Yeah, I have a cell phone :3

But it's 2 years old X____X I really need a new one....

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Yeah, I have a Verizon something or other...not sure if it has a fancy name or not. XD; I don't use it that often and I must train my friends to call my cell rather than my house phone. @__@

~Kelsey

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    I used to have one, which was handed down from my cousin, but since I never used it — I cannot talk on phones well and there's really no-one for me to talk to on the phone — and it kept turning on when I bumped into a wall while I was on the clock at work so I would be told off for having a phone on my person on the clock, I wiped everything in there and gave it to one of my father's workers.

Back