• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Kenshin!! i thought u loved me! i know that u know that i love you! i kept saying that here!...okay.... this is the REAL blaine..... but the truth is that i have a crush on kenshin. i'm not obsessed or anything, like kenshin said. i just have a little crush.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
    Sorry for the supposed double post, but obviously, the REAL Blaine is back now. I mean to clear up the thought that I love Kenshin. No, I do not. I like another on PC. But not him. He and I just switched. Back to posting.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Blaine said:
    Sorry for the supposed double post, but obviously, the REAL Blaine is back now. I mean to clear up the thought that I love Kenshin. No, I do not. I like another on PC. But not him. He and I just switched. Back to posting.

Ah-ha. I knew it.
    Just don't mind control me Kenshin. :P

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    100marios said:
    Huh? Oh! I just started calling you Chrystina because I realized I was saying your name wrong! I can keep calling you "eitsyrhC" if you want me too though! I sorta liked it better hehe....

Nothing really CaRtOON....some of these posts have been rather pointless hehe....
    Yeah, 'cause I was wondering what the heck happened...lol. I was like why is he suddenly not using the nickname he made up for me?! O_o; Call me Chrystie, Jordan, I like it better, too, lol--considering I never really had a nickname in my life except for Tina and random pet names from my family...heh. *goes off singing "All That Jazz"* ...What? It gets stuck in your head if you hear it day-in and day-out when ya rehearse it four days a week!

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Yeah, 'cause I was wondering what the heck happened...lol. I was like why is he suddenly not using the nickname he made up for me?! O_o; Call me Chrystie, Jordan, I like it better, too, lol--considering I never really had a nickname in my life except for Tina and random pet names from my family...heh. *goes off singing "All That Jazz"* ...What? It gets stuck in your head if you hear it day-in and day-out when ya rehearse it four days a week!
    Ok! I'll be glad to call you eitsyrhC! Just like you said! Hehe.....
    You have that song stuck in your head? Hmm, funny, I just went to the diner with my family not to long ago and they started playing this song that's now stuck in my head! I think it's called.....er....."Forever Standing Still"?
    Yeah, go ahead and make fun of me hehe, but I really like that song! It's uplifting in a way....

I thought the same thing a while ago Teara hehe......
    Can't ya just keep your own username for a change? You never seem to post as yourself anymore hehe...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Wait I was supposed to? But the prom did happened and I wasnt here, wasnt that part of the Deal lol. Fine I'll say but itll take me a few posts.

100marios

Years
    Dizzy said:
    Wait I was supposed to? But the prom did happened and I wasnt here, wasnt that part of the Deal lol. Fine I'll say but itll take me a few posts.
    Yeah! Finally! I was able to convince someone to say it!
    *marks one slash on a chalkboard and sees that his goal was 10*
    ......I guess I was a little to eager back then hehe.....
    *erases the zero when nobody is looking*
    ....oh my! I have met my goal! All right! I knew this day would come!
    Hehe...

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    100marios said:
    Ok! I'll be glad to call you eitsyrhC! Just like you said! Hehe.....
    You have that song stuck in your head? Hmm, funny, I just went to the diner with my family not to long ago and they started playing this song that's now stuck in my head! I think it's called.....er....."Forever Standing Still"?
    Yeah, go ahead and make fun of me hehe, but I really like that song! It's uplifting in a way....

I thought the same thing a while ago Teara hehe......
    Can't ya just keep your own username for a change? You never seem to post as yourself anymore hehe...
    Wait, are you talking about that song by Jewel "Standing Still"? lol...I have no idea. If you showed me some lyrics, I'd know it. But, hold it off until tomorrow! I'm going to bed. Good night, y'all. ^_^

100marios

Years
    Dizzy said:
    Too bad your going to have to get it out of me... I never surrender to anything without proper questioning XD
    What?....well then, I don't suppose I have a choice...
    *rolls up sleeves*
    ......WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE?
    .....*gasps for air*......phew....wooo..............ahem.....
    WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE? WHO DO YOU LIKE?
    .....have I made myself clear? Hehe...
    Oh, and goodnight Chrystie! Hopefully I'll be able to see you tommorow!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back