• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have summer school?

Years
    Well...do you?

I have...sadly...

._.;; I have summer school for World History in order to go to Honors English next year.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I've got to go to summer school also.
    Not that I did bad or anything. They're more like courses to make me prepared for the next grade.
    I don't think I'll learn much though since it's only 3 hours...good! :P

Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    I've got to go to summer school also.
    Not that I did bad or anything. They're more like courses to make me prepared for the next grade.
    I don't think I'll learn much though since it's only 3 hours...good! :P

Lucky!
    I have to do 5 and a half hours of world history for six weeks! Then I have to do a summer assignment...need to read a play and a 250 word paragraph...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I'm taking a summer gym program instead of an in-school gym program...I get 1/4th a credit for 50 hours of exercise. I didn't fail gym or anything, I just have to take this instead because I have so many problems with my knees and asthma and panic attacks...I hope it's easy, I just don't feel like exercising that much this summer, but I guess I have to ._.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    oni flygon said:
    Lucky!
    I have to do 5 and a half hours of world history for six weeks! Then I have to do a summer assignment...need to read a play and a 250 word paragraph...

250 words aren't a lot. :P
    ...But world history sounds boring. 5 and a half hours make it even worse. XD
    You'll do good oni. ;)

Chairman Kaga said:
    I'm taking a summer gym program instead of an in-school gym program...I get 1/4th a credit for 50 hours of exercise. I didn't fail gym or anything, I just have to take this instead because I have so many problems with my knees and asthma and panic attacks...I hope it's easy, I just don't feel like exercising that much this summer, but I guess I have to ._.

Now that's what I call lucky.
    I always go to the park and excerise without anyone telling me.
    It's really fun. It sounds even better indoors.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    When I go on vacation, that's actually going to take up 15 or 20 hours of my time because of how much I walk XD The other time I'll lift weights, go bowling, and play basketball, so I hope it's not too stressful o_o;; My sister's trying to convince me to do some Tai Chi, but that stuff just creeps me out, I won't do it :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Chairman Kaga said:
    When I go on vacation, that's actually going to take up 15 or 20 hours of my time because of how much I walk XD The other time I'll lift weights, go bowling, and play basketball, so I hope it's not too stressful o_o;; My sister's trying to convince me to do some Tai Chi, but that stuff just creeps me out, I won't do it :P

Ohh sounds like you take long walks huh? :P
    Basketball's da bomb. Whenever I go home from summer school, I mostly go back outside to tthe park and play.

Tai Chi? My grandparents do it.
    I've saw a movie about Jet Li using Tai Chi to fight. XD
    I tried it once. It was so calm and peacefull.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    No, I'm way too smart, j/k. I really slipped on my grades this year. I know I'm smart, but I'm not applying myself anymore, I guess since the teachers aren't down your throat about studying, I slack off.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    oni flygon said:
    Well...do you?

I have...sadly...

._.;; I have summer school for World History in order to go to Honors English next year.

I have it too, unfortunately. >>; I failed English by 2%, so now I have to go for two weeks just to make up for that. ?? Ah well, it's supposed to be only 4 hours a day for two weeks, so it shouldn't be that bad. >_>

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    possibly...i may have 2 take regular geometry 2 get into honors geo.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Flaming Torchic said:
    I have it too, unfortunately. >>; I failed English by 2%, so now I have to go for two weeks just to make up for that. ?? Ah well, it's supposed to be only 4 hours a day for two weeks, so it shouldn't be that bad. >_>
    Well even if you had barely passed it?d probably still be a good idea overall?the % is only 2 off, even if it?s fail/pass it?s obvious you might want to bulk up in that course. @_@;

And?I never have, and probably should. I know all the benefits, but I?m too lazy and not really?smart enough to anyways, so meh. *shrug*

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Ha! I don`t have any Summer school..

Which is why I plan on going many places this upcoming Vacation.

I`m lucky to pass my test!
    My teacher Hates me!
    I`m not too bright...............

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I think you're smarter than a lot of people I know, including the ones on this website! But... everyone older than me seems smarter, lol. @_@; You're still very smart, though.

And I never have had to take summer school. I don't really think that I need it, since I'm pretty caught up to the work that kids my age do in public school. I might need to work on my math, though; it's the only subject that I have a little bit of trouble with. (Well, because I'm not interested in it.) All of the others are easy for me.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I had to go to summer school last year, due to flunking a stupid math test XP But now, I can enjoy it! Mwahahahaha! XD But man, Summer school is BOOORING! XP;;

*dies*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Kayleigh said:
    And I never have had to take summer school. I don't really think that I need it, since I'm pretty caught up to the work that kids my age do in public school. I might need to work on my math, though; it's the only subject that I have a little bit of trouble with. (Well, because I'm not interested in it.) All of the others are easy for me.

Well it's still good because even if you did have summer school, you'd still be at home. :P
    *envies home-schoolers*

I'm the opposite. I'd have to work on my English a little more.
    I have a feeling I'm going to get in the 80's this marking period.
    I must get 90+ or else. *looks his his parents and gups* XD
    Funny....I thought I knew English well enough. :P

T-Master

Omgz TM
    Years
    I have to take a filler course for US History, and then I have to do my entire english course. Both are through the mail, and each one costs $100. At least I'll be able to move to the next grade without having to be there all the time. We're kind of a busy family. :-\

nicolelh11

Aelita
    Years
    Some of yall are lucky to not have summer school. Luckily I don't have to go to summer school. But I do have to go to Leadership School which is kind of like a summer school.

Back