• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like rain/storms?

Do you like storms?

• Yes

Votes: 25 92.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
Years
  • The rain can be peaceful and calming, unless it's thundering and lightning, or really cold and windy. A spring rain is really nice to walk in. If it is a thunder storm then I want just light thunder while inside cozy and snuggly with most bright lights off.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yesss. Not so much when it's cold outside or when I'm driving in it, but when I'm home just relaxing it's so nice hearing the rain and thunder and seeing the lightning from my window. Whenever I'm in my room I always hear water because of my fish tank, but mix that with a rainy sound as well and it's just super relaxing. Walking in the rain isn't too bad either when I wish to be in the rain and it's not super heavy. ♥

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Thunder and lightning not so much, but I find the sound of rain against the window so nice and peaceful and a wonderful noise to fall asleep to

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Absolutely hate the rain but I love watching the lightning outside and hearing the thunder as well. As a child I absolutely hated getting wet and I still do.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I'm okay with rains since my country's climate is either rainy or sunny. We don't have anything like snow so yeah

But I dislike storm. Last Monday we had a typhoon and it's freaking me out cause I'm afraid that we will be in great danger cause last July we also experienced a storm and it was pretty strong, at first I was like nah and I even joke about it cause the news that that it was pretty strong but in my observation...it looks like it wasn't, but the storm was the one who is actually joking. Most of the houses got damage due to the storm and flash floods and power down for 2 weeks occurred. But that storm last monday wasn't that much bigger than the last one and I'm thankful for it.

ChikoritaCheezits

The Green Leaf triumphs over all
    Years
  • I quite like storms, unless I'm walking out in them otherwise it's painful.

But when I'm inside, storms can make for quite the relaxing background noise well I'm surfing the web.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I love storms so much. Honestly, I'm a weather geek though lol. I love any and all types of weather, even gloomy overcast days with a ton of fog. I love storms with a lot of lightning and thunder, though.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • I enjoy the rain. Something about the pouring rain says: "I am going to wash your day away." and for the most part, it does. I can look at it and never get tired of the rain splashing against the windows, or the sounds that cars make when they drive through the water. Except when it floods and backs up the piping, then it's too much.

Years
  • I like rain a lot, it has a soothing sound (at least for me) and I just love the smell it has where I live, especially during spring/summer. I'm very lucky because where I live rain is pretty common even in summer.
    Storms are even better, though it has happened that they gave us some little problems, such as having the road closed for some time because some rocks fell off.

I'd trade rain and storms only for snow, if I could choose the weather here.

Back