• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you play the games with the Sound on?

Do you play with the sound on?

• YESSS!!!

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • NO!!!

Votes: 22 44.9%

• Total voters

Meilynn

happy ice cream.
Years
  • I somtimes put the sound on.. but only when I feel like listening to the music or when I'm not watching tv or listening to other music ^^

RangerLunick

Rookie Ranger
    Years
  • Only during the actual adventure, I spend hours training my pokemon in the wild and I find its good to watch the anime or listen to music so i don't get bored.

Decypher

Craig Marshall
    Years
  • I always have on the sound unless someone else is in the room and they start to get annoyed with the repetitive sounds.

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
  • I play with the sound off, because:
    A) I'm at school
    or B) My parents took my DS/GBA/Whatever away and I took it back secretly and is now playing it a three AM under the covers.

Nobody stops me from playing. Nobody.

Years
  • I do, unless I'm listening to music etc.
    Ever noticed how weird is seems when you've been playing with it on and suddenly turn it off?
    Only noticed that today x]

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I allways play with the music on, D/P's sound track was awesome, by far the best Pokemon sound track.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Nonononononono. I don't play with the sound on because if I do, I would go insane. Repetitive music will just make me crazy after a short amount of time. Besides, I normally listen to my iPod while playing. XD

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Yeah! It's harder to concentrate otherwise. Anyway, I like knowing what all the themes are so I can spot them when they're used in the anime XD But I won't have it on if I'm watching TV

Eclair

Pastry Trainer
    Years
  • Even with the TV or music going, I usually have the sound on. I'm one of those gamers that just likes hearing whatever I'm playing.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I do and always have. I've always had the sound set to mono instead of stereo though.

Mao

Feeling F R E S H
    Years
  • Well, half of the time yes I do. But the other half I listen to music on my Phone ;).

Back