• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Do you still believe in one another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    okay, pugs are fine, cats are great, and generals are funny.

but what this forum really needs is more koopalings. i prefer the blue one with the huge mohawk myself. :)

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Wow, so much dislike for the pug. Pugs are cute, k. Cuter than kittens, dare I say. I might change the picture/gif every now and then though, so no worries.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    can my dog be the poster child of general chat

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wow, so much ridiculous resentment in this thread. Let's move on, because we are borderline rude now soooo

How about weather! We love talking weather. Or food. Or school/job. Or that dress color

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    idk, Texas can't decide if it's winter still or if it's spring.

today, i think it's 70 degrees F.. the past weekend it was closer to 30 degrees F?

get a grip, Texas.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Right now it's 12pm noon and 0 degrees, 100% humidity with a 0% chance of lightning, we also have a hurricane warning in effect, they haven't named it yet tho

seriously, I don't really care about the weather. Pick aaanything else >_>

I went on Facebook today to grab some photos, and found out how boring my feed was. Right-wing pro-Army crap from all my ROTC friends, aging-hippie left-wing crap from my father, and my friend Anna posting about all of her school stuff, being an overachieving Asian girl

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    3 pm, 37 F, 99% humidity, 2% precipitation.

What a wonderful day. At least it's not windy.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I would love you so much more right now if it wasn't weather you suggested :'[
    DCC isn't healthy without at least one round of weather talk every 24 hours!

Right now it's 12pm noon and 0 degrees, 100% humidity with a 0% chance of lightning, we also have a hurricane warning in effect, they haven't named it yet tho

seriously, I don't really care about the weather. Pick aaanything else >_>

I went on Facebook today to grab some photos, and found out how boring my feed was. Right-wing pro-Army crap from all my ROTC friends, aging-hippie left-wing crap from my father, and my friend Anna posting about all of her school stuff, being an overachieving Asian girl
    Yeah... Honestly I've stopped watching my facebook feed and hardly ever put up things there. I'm not sure I can put my finger on why, but maybe I added so many people just for the sake of having them as contacts and remember them, that I've ended up getting so mucn stuff I don't care about in my feed. Maybe it would help if I "cleaned out" my friends list, but that sort of defeats the purpose of keeping track of people. Idk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back