• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you think you'll ever be a parent?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Hello no. Absolutely not. When I'm at the right age (over 26 or 27), I'm getting the baby making organ in my body removed, tbh. I will never want a child, nor will I ever get married.

Cid

Years
    I honestly don't know. I'd like to have kids someday, but I always wanted biological ones, and I don't know if I'll ever have the cash to get a surrogate. I guess adopting kids isn't too bad of an idea.

Years
    Yes, I need someone to test my education theories on after all. both me and my girlfriend are planning to have a baby in 2-4 years from now. I would love to have more than 1, but my girlfriend is deadset on having only 1. So I'm praying for the twins.

Years
    I've been on the fence basically my whole life... but the older I get the more I go nopenopenopenopenopenpoenope. My mental health isn't the best, I value my free time and money too much, I honestly am too afraid I wouldn't be the mother a child would need me to be. My sister and older stepbrother have kids; if I stay with my boyfriend long-term, his brother has a kid. There are grandkids around. They don't need more.

HELL NAW lmfao y'all got child havin money?????

lol too relatable

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My country gives you money for having children, and loads of paid time off work and laws against getting fired or even against not getting a raise even though you're away, so it's kinda comfortable to make kids here. As told by an American colleague who is so happy she had kids here instead of in her home country.

Idk, maybe some day. I don't much look forward to taking care of babies and toddlers, but having a big family around me when they get older is probably my ideal future somehow. Maybe I should adopt 4-year olds lol?

Last edited:
    Back