• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone have a web links for?

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Moves conversions through gen 1-7 that go through home to SWSh, bdsp, la, and scvi. Because when they're transferred from game to game it changes the moves accordingly to the in game levels learnset I presume.

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • I think that only happens for Gen 9. It's been completely fine for me in Gen 8, letting me have any move, even ones that don't exist anymore (like Return), even though it doesn't do anything. However, in Gen 9, I couldn't keep the moves

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Hmm, what about serebii for each entry?
    I think serebii would also be reliable, but haven't tested it on vc, gba, ds, or 3ds transfered mons into home. What I have tested out was giving a quagsire I transferred from diamond to x because of the indestructible tms. I taught it water pulse and earthquake transferred it to scarlet and it deleted the learned tms and replaced them with its leveled moves.

Last edited:
    Back