• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does anyone know how to use RPG maker?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Does anyone know how to use RPG maker if you do please tell me here on this thread:)

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
    Years
  • its a real noob question dude...
    This kinda stuff you have to discover yourself...Like I do...All the programs I use are self-taught..Anyway to download them go to -link removed- (Note to all Mods that isnt a forum)
    download any version..I recommend RPG Maker XP..

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I have removed the link from your post, as it contains a cracked version of RPG Maker XP. It is against the rules to link to warez.

Years
  • I know how to use it. You just pop up the script menu, choose a new one and type 'l337 pokemon battle' and the battle system should be done.
    Now, instead of asking how to use rmxp, look at a few games and investigate the events to see what they do. Try using rm2k3 before taking the big leap to xp, I was too scared to change over for several months.. When you have a problem with something, go to the help and requests thread and post your specific problem. Don't just go to the general discussion forums and say "Does anyone know how to use RPG maker?"
    Thank you

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
  • Wow.......that cleared up alot, where can I find tutorials for RMXP, Im always the lost one..........XD

~Zangooser

Edit:OOps.....Nevermind, I saw the tutorial forum........XD

Last edited:
    Back