• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Donavannj's Text-Based Fakes! [TEXT-BASED CARDS!]

Years
    Because I have minimal skills at making artistic fakes, I stick to creating text-based fakes. If any fake card artist spots a card they would like to make an image for, contact me via PM. Please do not use Pokemoncardmaker.org. Those cards look terrible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A key to the letters I use to substitute for energy symbols:
    G - Grass type
    R - Fire type
    W -Water type
    C - Colorless type
    E - Electric type
    F - Fighting type
    P - Psychic type
    D - Dark type
    S - Steel type

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far I have part of one set designed, based off of the events leading up to entering the Ilex Forest in my SoulSilver adventure. It is called:

SS: The Adventure of Donny - A New Beginning

1. Hiker Anthony's Machamp Lv. 55 - 140HP, F (holofoil rare)
    CC Focus Energy: Flip a coin. If heads, Cross Chop's base damage is 160 instead of 80 during your next turn.
    FFCC Cross Chop (80)
    WK: Px2 RES: D-20 RC: CCC
    Evolves from Hiker Anthony's Machoke.

2. Beedrill Lv. 38 - 110 HP, G (holofoil rare)
    Poke-Body (Swarm): Whenever Beedrill has 7 or more damage counters on it, attacks from your G Pokemon do 10 more damage for each of your G Pokemon in play.
    GGG Poison Jab (50): The defending Pokemon is now Poisoned.
    WK: Rx2 RES: F-30 RC: 0
    Evolves from Kakuna

3. Bugsy's Scizor Lv. 56 - 130HP, S (holofoil rare)
    GCC X-Scissor (50)
    GSCC Iron Head (80)
    WK: Rx2 RES: G-30 RC:CC
    Evolves from Bugsy's Scyther

4. Crobat Lv. 44 - 120HP, P (holofoil rare)
    CC Wing Attack (40)
    PCC Poison Fang (50): The defending Pokemon is now Poisoned.
    WK: Px2 RES: F-30 RC: 0
    Evolves from Golbat

5. Donny's Ampharos Lv. 47 - 120 HP, E (holofoil rare)
    CC Magnet Rise: During your opponent's next turn, Donny's Ampharos has no weakness.
    LLLC Thunder (110): Discard two Energy attached to Donny's Ampharos.
    WK: Fx2 RES: S-10 RC: CC

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    Maybe I could try doing some...
    In the EX Hidden Legends format of course.

I'll see what I can do :)
    Bugsy's Scizor and Crobat I'll do first if I decide to do them.
    Is that OK with you?

Years
    Maybe I could try doing some...
    In the EX Hidden Legends format of course.

I'll see what I can do :)
    Bugsy's Scizor and Crobat I'll do first if I decide to do them.
    Is that OK with you?
    Go ahead and give it a shot. I don't have an idea on how many cards won't be secret/hidden cards in the set, but the number next to each card will be the collector's number.

Also, I'll be posting one or two more cards later. Then I have to go make some more, so I can post new cards every day next week.

Years
    Okay, here are a couple more cards:

6. Donny's Golem Lv. 36 - 100 HP, F (holofoil rare)
    FF Rock Smash (20): During your next turn, any attack that would deal damage to the Defending Pokemon deals an additional 10 damage (before applying Weakness and Resistance).
    FCC Strength (60)
    FFFC Earthquake (100): Does 20 damage to each Benched Pokemon (both yours and your opponents) (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon).
    WK: Wx2 RES: E-30 RC: CCC

7. Donny's Typhlosion Lv. 48 - 130 HP, R (holofoil rare)
    Poke-Power (Fire Stoke): As often as you like during your turn (before you attack), you may discard a card from your hand. If you do, search your discard pile for a R Energy card and put it into your hand. This power can't be used if Donny's Typhlosion is affected by a Special Condition.
    RRRC Fire Blast (110): Discard 2 Energy attached to Donny's Typhlosion.
    WK: Wx2 RES:G-10 RC: C

Back