• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    I never got the chance to get a Gen IV game back when Shaymin was an event but I really love it and wanted to know if someone could trade me one...
    I have a lot of HA Pokemon and just found my Y Version which has been lost for a couple weeks so my list of HAs is at an unknown point, but I can try to get you as many HAs as you want and I can get Egg Moves or try to get IVs(but I'm still new to IV breeding), and I can offer PokeRus.
    I don't care whatsoever if it's cloned, as I understand some people won't accept cloned Pokemon.
    But I still won't accept a genned one.

A couple of good ones I remember are:
    Eevee Adaptablility (With Wish or Endure) AS
    Charmander Solar Power (With 4 egg moves) Y
    Squirtle Rain Dish Y
    Froakie Protean Y
    Zangoose Toxic Boost Y
    Poochyena Rattled AS
    And I know there's plenty more I'm forgetting, but I don't remember all of them.

Last edited:
    Years
    I love it too, even got a tattoo of it :P
    I could level it for you, if you want. No special move tutor moves or anything, but if you don't want anything like that, just tell me what you want. Not to 100 cause I'm lazy. But high 80's I'd do

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back