• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

"Morning" Nica!

/had a nice sleep, except for waking up at eight in the morning to chase my cat around the yard... twice.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    ninja in.
    :D
    Herrro everyone.
    I beat Persona 3..well the male side. Now I am on the Male side.
    Mannn, that game is amazing :D
    and I recently found my childhood game at a site and bought it for like 8 bucks :D,
    Called Dragon Ball Z: Legends but in Japanese it's called "ドラゴンボールZ 偉大なるドラゴンボール伝説" |D. Loved this game when i was 9 or 10 :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

^^ should see about posting in the Detective Conan Club again sometime.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years

Hi Jordan. :DD
    I do need to go in the DC Club. =_= I dont go to PC that much, Been too busy trying to get a job, and playing to much Persona 3 xD.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Ah, I spent like an hour in ToS figuring out how to heal that Pietro guy, and finally remembered how the Tower of Mana had libraries for me to get that book at.

And now I'm in Tethe'alla~ Fun times, fun times~ I also picked up a perhaps intended FFVII reference in it too. In the Meltokio Slums, one guy says that he thought a cute flower girl was living here or something like that~ Yay for Aerith, non?

マッティ

Imma be King of the Pirates!
    Years
    15. Yeah I recently caught up to the series. than I watch the movie. and I was like WHOA.
    and I think Robin looked cute in the movie ^//^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ah, I spent like an hour in ToS figuring out how to heal that Pietro guy, and finally remembered how the Tower of Mana had libraries for me to get that book at.

And now I'm in Tethe'alla~ Fun times, fun times~ I also picked up a perhaps intended FFVII reference in it too. In the Meltokio Slums, one guy says that he thought a cute flower girl was living here or something like that~ Yay for Aerith, non?

XDD Oh gawd. I think I remember doing the same thing in the past when I played Tales of Symphonia the first time around.

Aye!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

And now I'm thinking I'll take Lloyd from just after when Colette gets her soul back. Which is where I stopped for today. It'll mean editing that entry in AP, but that won't be too hard.

/speaking of which, it's Colette's turn

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I USED TO RULE THE WORLD

now i only rule b/w

マッティ

Imma be King of the Pirates!
    Years

I have an anime crush on Robin, specially in the movie, what she wears and its quite cute and adorable in my eyes. :D, but the movie is awesome, and the thing is, it was wrote by Oda himself, its like an manga original as well, I think.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back