• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Don't worry, a new banner is coming.

Years
    Don't worry, a new banner is coming.

Bearing the rules in mind, feel free to ask what you'd like!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    What are your top three favorite Fire Emblem characters?

What are your favorite games/movies/media to take characters from for your flairs?

Have you ever had interest in smoking a cigarette/done so? (question just popped into my head due to your signature)

What Pokemon would you say represents you?

Years
    Where do you get all your forum names from? I'm unfamiliar with them if they're characters or what. They all sound unique and cool~

Years
    What are your top three favorite Fire Emblem characters?
    Dimitri, Dimitri, and Dimitri
    Ok honestly it's: Dimitri, Lyon, and Julius.

What are your favorite games/movies/media to take characters from for your flairs?
    Fire Emblem, Dragalia Lost and Pokemon.

Have you ever had interest in smoking a cigarette/done so? (question just popped into my head due to your signature)
    I've tried them but that's it. I do not intend to smoke ever.

What Pokemon would you say represents you?
    Dunsparce.

---

Where do you get all your forum names from? I'm unfamiliar with them if they're characters or what. They all sound unique and cool~
    Yes, they're characters from various media I'm into!
    Durandal is from Honkai Impact 3rd and Maera is a mentioned character in FE.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Which Fire Emblem games have you played btw? I know you play Heroes and Three Houses, but have you played any others too?

Back