• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dont you think that we,humans,would beat pokemon if they were real?

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    I mean even without weapons just with our hands or just with some rocks and sticks we would absolutely kick their asses!How could they hurt us? Haha..With some weak small tornados(gust,whirlwind etc) , with their leaf attacks(razor leaf,leaf storm etc) or with their electric attacks?(bolt,thunder etc)..I mean most pokemon are barely over 2 meters so that alone makes them quite weak..And also how could some sludge(sludge bomb) or a small bolt from a pikachu hurt us? Lol..Not to refer to bubblebeam or watergun..Some moves would do a tiny bit of damage like hydro pump(its like you stand somewhere with the fire hose turned on at you),fire attacks, thunder(it would just make you go in a shock for a bit) etc.
    But none of these attacks would kill a human..NONE of every pokemon attacks..Dont you agree?
    And l dont talk about flamethrower or any other attacks like this..I am talking about the other weaker attacks like bolts,ice beam,solar beam and razor leaf..I seriously cant imagine how could a small bulbasaur hurt me in any way except from putting me to sleep!

Squirtle Hero

Squirtle Hero
    Years
  • What about Legendarys and the big pokemon that would shoot a razor leaf so big it could cut us in half. :(

I mean even without weapons just with our hands or just with some rocks and sticks we would absolutely kick their asses!How could they hurt us? Haha..With some weak small tornados(gust,whirlwind etc) , with their leaf attacks(razor leaf,leaf storm etc) or with their electric attacks?(bolt,thunder etc)..I mean most pokemon are barely over 2 meters so that alone makes them quite weak..And also how could some sludge(sludge bomb) or a small bolt from a pikachu hurt us? Lol..Not to refer to bubblebeam or watergun..Some moves would do a tiny bit of damage like hydro pump(its like you stand somewhere with the fire hose turned on at you),fire attacks, thunder(it would just make you go in a shock for a bit) etc.
    But none of these attacks would kill a human..NONE of every pokemon attacks..Dont you agree?
    And l dont talk about flamethrower or any other attacks like this..I am talking about the other weaker attacks like bolts,ice beam,solar beam and razor leaf..I seriously cant imagine how could a small bulbasaur hurt me in any way except from putting me to sleep!

Ok go get shocked with a few thousand volts of lighting see if you can stand that's Pikachu, and Bullbasaur could strangle us with vine whip, squirtle could drown us with water gun or freeze us solid with Ice Beam!

Last edited:

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • There are trainer class called "Tamer" in Red/Blue/FR/LG, so I could imagine it could be possible, but I don't like abusing animals, so I would say no on my part. Plus they could always fight back you know... razor leaf isn't the only attacks bulbasaur carry... (Stun Spore, Poisonpowder...)

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Yes, wonderful idea. Let's all go over and attack random Charizards only resulting in 3rd degree burns at best. Not to mention their claws. Even an Ember would cause burns.

Ice Beam is certainly not weak. If you were frozen, you would die of hypothermia or something. And you would probably lack oxygen.

Solar Beam is more like heat energy, or solar energy. Either one. I can imagine it giving you intense skin cancer. Or it could overload your the melanin in your skin and give you extreme sunburn.

I thought Sludge Bomb was self-explanatory, try eating a couple pounds of raw sewage and factory waste. Sludge Bomb would be pretty acidic, and it's also poisonous.

Years
  • A bunch of bug pokemon could easily tie up a lone person up with their String Shot and hold him/her captive.

A move like Hyper Beam or Solarbeam would probably kill a person instantly.

Then of course there is Arceus and his Judgement attack.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • Moves like Thunderbolt, Shock Wave, Thundershock, etc. would kill you from high voltage/amperage.

Ice Beam... it flash-freezes you! Dead.

Flamethrower/Fire Blast/Lava Plume, etc. Severe burns or death.

Vine Whip could strangle you to death.

Razor Leaf, Guillotine, Leaf Blade, all those moves could cause severe mutilation resulting in death.

Long story short: we would stand no match against Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Yeah but imagine.What could Pokemon do against our guns and technology.We have rockets,bombs,nukes,guns,mines etc.They wouldn't stand a chance.

Squirtle Hero

Squirtle Hero
    Years
  • Yeah but imagine.What could Pokemon do against our guns and technology.We have rockets,bombs,nukes,guns,mines etc.They wouldn't stand a chance.

Nukes wouldn't work it would destroy the planet sure the Pokemon would die but with Earth a barren rock we would also die from lack of food and water.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Oh I dunno, they might burn us or electrocute us. Or smash our skulls with Hammer Arm.

Maybe if we were superhumans.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Considering the fact that Pokemon have powers that humans don't (like elemental powers, immense physical/mental strength), humans would probably lose this.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Dude, stop this Human vs Pokemon nonsense. You just like saying what will happen if all magical creature attack humans in a fantasy game. Absolutely obvious, it is so nonsense bringing up this topic.

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Grass-strangling us/putting us to sleep for other pokemon
    Fire-Burned to ashes
    Water-Drown us
    Electric-electricute us
    ground/rock-crush us in rock slides
    dragons-No need to say anything here.
    poison-poisons us in large numbes
    flying-air raids (dropping rocks and heavy objects)
    normal-...annoy us i guess?
    fighting-oh god
    Ghost-kidnap or float in a room kill everyone float out. Taking control of powerful people. (President)
    pyschic-warps our minds driving us insane, moving things with mind, estroying your wepons
    Ice-freezing us
    Dark-jumping out of the shadow sambushing us.
    Bug-infest/destory our homes/buildings.
    metal-indestrucable

Pick a death any death.

Years
  • In response to your WW3 thread, those are some interesting ideas. Are you by any chance Kharma from Serebiiforums? He has posted very similar threads there and wondered if you were the same person.

Back