• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doubts

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2010
    Hi, I have three questions
    What version of the starter you recommend me?,
    What is the better and less bug?
    What is the best method to update my project? (I looked at notes and does not convince me)

And one extra, there is some way to include repositing sprites in my version of 2008? because it doesn´t have and I need it

Thanks for advance

Jefelin

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    The latest version (currently 5th September) tends to be the best, with the least bugs (however, sometimes a new bug is introduced).
    If you don't have any custom scripts, you can just copy over the Scripts.rxdata and EditorScripts.rxdata files from Essentials to your project. You might need to copy a few images as well, if any have been added since the version you were using before.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2010
    Thanks Wichu for your interest and for the information, but I have a lot of scripts edited and if I put in a higher version fails me, there is some method to upgrade a version of a quick or I'll have to go file by file with the risk of losing some information.

Back