• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den Version 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'd like to join cos Dragon-types are awesome!

Username: Hikari10
    Activeness: Active
    Partners: Haxorus and Hydreigon (they are the coolest Dragons)

I think Garchomp is one of the popular Dragons cos of Cynthia's affinity with it plus it's strong despite that 4x Ice weakness.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Oh wow this club is so awesome I would love to join if I could. I love everything about being a fellow dragon tamer.
    My favorite Dragon pokemon is Dragonite and Gyrados:D
    Also my choice for a full dragon team would be a copy of Lances original team minus Aerodactyl, replaced by a kingdra.
    so Dragonite, 2x Dragonairs, Gryrados, Kingdra!
    u r not accepted bcuz u have not filled the joining/Sign-Up Form.

Username: shininglatios217
    Partner: Latios and Latias

I was in the v5 Dragon's Den and I want to rejoin.

My all-dragon team wolud be Latios, Latias, Dragonite, Salamence, Hydreigon Kingdra.

@echolocated: But Lugia was partially based on a dragon from Japanese mythology.

I'd like to join cos Dragon-types are awesome!

Username: Hikari10
    Partners: Haxorus and Hydreigon (they are the coolest Dragons)

I think Garchomp is one of the popular Dragons cos of Cynthia's affinity with it plus it's strong despite that 4x Ice weakness.
    welcome to the club, both of you ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2021

:disappoin I am sorry kinda rushed in and posted when I saw the thread that I didn't notice the Sign-Up Form.

Username:Black Dragon
    Activeness(How active you think you will be in this group):Pretty Active
    Partner Pokemon (max 2):Dragonite and Salamence

BTW since we are all fellow dragon pokemon fanatics do you guys think gyarados would be fine for a dragon pokemon only run? I mean I always was like if Lance uses him hes dragon enough for me plus his move pool is so diverse idk how that's from his water flying elements!

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
    I'd like to formally welcome both of you to the club, Black Dragon and Shining Latios! So, welcome to the club, hope you guys would have a lot of fun here. ^^;;

Thanks.

I think a popular Dragon is Dragonite. It was one of the first Dragons and it has very good attacks.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    :disappoin I am sorry kinda rushed in and posted when I saw the thread that I didn't notice the Sign-Up Form.

BTW since we are all fellow dragon pokemon fanatics do you guys think gyarados would be fine for a dragon pokemon only run? I mean I always was like if Lance uses him hes dragon enough for me plus his move pool is so diverse idk how that's from his water flying elements!

Welcome to the group! :) Personally I think it should be allowed for a dragon only run - I class it as a dragon Pokemon too! If Dragon gym leaders all seem to use it then that implies it's got to be a dragon! ;D Unfortunately as far as monotype challenges go I don't think it'll count as Dragon :( I really can't understand why they didn't give it Dragon typing though, Flying seems so... Inappropriate! It can't even fly :<

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Which topic are you guys talking about? :o

Currently whether or not Gyrados should be a Dragon type Pokemon seems to be the topic. ^_^

The point about it not learning Flying moves is great! I really don't think it suits Flying. Everything about it seems Dragon based! I guess it's possible they just entered the type wrong at first o.o Wouldn't be that big of a surprise considering the type match-ups they got wrong.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019

welcome to the club, black dragon!!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I think Gyarados is certainly a dragon type, whenever I see a shiny form of it, it reminds me of the Chinese Dragons that we see in cartoons and even in real life when we're celebrating Chinese New Year. ^^;;

Brentxbanshee

Adept Trainer
    Years
    I would like to join please

Brentxbanshee

Partner, Dragonair or Kingdra.

As for the gyarados topic I think its a little dumb he's not a dragon type, what else do you think when you see him besides chinese dragon?

Also I'll be more active as soon as I figure this site out.

Dragon team: Kingdra, Dragonair, Altaria, Flygon, Salamance.

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I would like to join please
    Brentxbanshee
    Partner, Dragonair or Kingdra.
    As for the gyarados topic I think its a little dumb he's not a dragon type, what else do you think when you see him besides chinese dragon?
    Also I'll be more active as soon as I figure this site out.
    Dragon team: Kingdra, Dragonair, Altaria, Flygon, Salamance.

I believe it was planned for Gyarados to be a Water/Dragon type.But its only weakness would be Dragon,and the only Dragon move in Gen 1 was Dragon Rage,giving it basically no weakness,which is incredibly dangerous for something with Gyarados's offenses (125 and 95 back in Gen 1).so it is water/flying now.IMO

SuperLaluigi

Back after a long break
    Years
    Name: my username(SuperLaluigi)
    Activness:hyperactive(january 9-actve in the afternoon)
    partner:dialga:palkia:

dialga:dragon-time type

palkia:dragon-space type

why i like dragons:because they are huge strong and sometimes rare and legendary but what i really like about them is that they are so adoraball

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there, SuperLaluigi! Welcome to the club, it's certainly nice to have new faces around. :D

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    welcome to the club, SuperLaluigi!! Feel free to answer some ongoing questions.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    On the Gyarados thing, I think he should a Dragon type. He currently has barely any Fly moves in his move pool. He might learn more dragon moves then fly moves. And by becoming a dragon type it will give him access to moves like Draco Meteor. But on the contrary. On what Brentxbanshee said, it is true that he'd be way overpowered in Gen 1. But couldn't they be allowed to later change his type.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Dragons can still learn some flying moves, and so if Gyarados will be a Dragon type, then I don't see anything wrong with it. :)

SuperLaluigi

Back after a long break
    Years
    Gyrados is a water Dragon type pokemon gyrados is not that weak but magicarp (is the weakest pokemon in the generations) I caught a gyrados in pokemon platinum/crystal/black and white and it lerned many powerful mooves(pokemon crystal)hydro pump(pokemon platinum) hydro cannon,hyper beem(pokemon black and white)cant remember i lost the game so i cant play it and see its powerfull mooves

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Yes, it can certainly learn lots of powerful moves such as those that you mentioned which really makes it a strong force. :)

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    As a reccomendation for another topic, What pokemon other than gyarados do you think should be dragons. I honestly think surperior. When I first saw in his design i thought he would be. IDK just he looks like one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back