• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreamland (OOC) [New!]

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • Hope I didn't make it too much over the T rating. I can try to edit it if it's unnaceptable. It's hard to take someone like Jeb and dial it down that much without it becoming a totally different character though haha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    We're thinking of making Dreamland a seasonal thing instead of constantly running, since interest seemed to die so quickly. As such, this was the Spring version. Expect it back with a new setting, for the Summer version some time in July or August! Thanks to everyone who at least tried to make Dreamland a thing ;)

If you have any comments or suggestions, you are welcome to post them here :3 You are also welcome to make more posts in the current IC for a while longer, but it will now be unstickied.

Back