• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Dreams of Despair...Darkrai~

shadow_bind

Feeling empty?
Years
  • It's been quite some time since I faked any cards...

Come to the dark side...

Yup, a DP Pokemon on the HL blank...I would have used the DP blank but there wasn't enough space to cram in the text...the illustration for Darkrai seems really dark and black; I guess it's just not meant for a card :(. That brings me to...

...or go into the light!

A test run with Cascade's DP blank (you can get it from cascadegonpory.com - thanks, Cascade!). I'm not sure of the exact fonts and all, as I'm sure Nintendo will make some changes to the present Japanese DP blank format. This card is inspired by Light Togetic, which had a somewhat similar power and attack..and just for good measure, here's Togetic in its classic HL format:

Ain't this classic?

And before I forget, here are the links to the original artwork (just don't steal them!):
    Darkrai (it's a wallpaper, so you can use it for your desktop :D)
    Togetic

I kind of did this in a rush, so post your crits and comments if you think anything needs fixing. Thanks :)!

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • Awesome things you have there shadowbind! Gotta love them!

Though it's prolly your first time on DP... The card have some mistakes. In the flavor text there isn't no #000 thing or LV... they are placed on the Pokédex Typing (middle card bar) and on the top, near the name, respecively.

As I said... Awesome!

Back