• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drive the Flames Away... .: Typhlosion :.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    Introducing the first card to use the modified Acanthite blank known as the Legacies Promo blank:
    Promo #001 of Legacies, Typhlosion.

001_Typhlosion.jpg

Card created for round one of a fake card contest.

Last edited:

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • Indeed...

Art is awesome, I love the colors and the pose...

The Body is also neat and the attack is kewl too! ^^

Great!

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
  • yeah i agree :P! your card absolutely rocks :P! your faking skills have SKYROCKETED since you started :P! - the placement is great! and i JUST realised :P! HAHAHA! they are my blanks ;)! good job!

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    yeah i agree :P! your card absolutely rocks :P! your faking skills have SKYROCKETED since you started :P! - the placement is great! and i JUST realised :P! HAHAHA! they are my blanks ;)! good job!

Wow, thanks a lot Cascade! :D That means a lot!

I'd never use any other blanks. :D

Adept-eX

A Adobe Photoshop Veteran ;P
    Years
  • Simple attacks like the classic cards + a freaking art + out standing blank = A excellent fake card!
    Wow, the warbandit art really let me in shock!
    Also the Attack really liked me. For a part do a average damage amount with a relative low energy cost, and for the other side can be a double egded weapon if you KO to the Defending Pokemon
    Also the Pokepower is a big boost... this one can Knock Out to a damaged Pokemon ex easily... Simplely I love this card ;P

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    That card totally rocks!

the art is wicked :o and the effects rox

I can't say anything bad about it

good on ya Cipher ;)

Back