• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ds lite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    hey guys um idk where to post this, so um I'll probably get like a million comments say L3@RN 2 R3@D N00B! If this is in the wrong place can some one move it for me?
    I've been thinking about getting the ds lite w/ platinum and hgss bcz i have some gba games, but my cuz said that they don't make games compatible with the ds lite any more, so is he right? is it true that Nintendo no longer makes ds games compatible with the ds lite? answer asap, i need an answer in 2 days.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Where did you cousin come up with that conclusion? If it is made for the DS then it is compatible with any DS version. Even Black and White are compatible with it.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • I'm still using the original DS and it works fine with every new game I buy. Your cousin does not know what he is talking about. The only games that have compatibility issues between models are the games like Guitar Hero: On Tour (which needs the GBA slot to work) and bootleg games (which you shouldn't be buying anyways). There might be some extra features in newer games that you'd be missing out on, but it's not worth shelling out the extra cash for a DSI (not to mention losing GBA compatibility). I'd recommend you get the DS lite.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back