• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka?

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    I think the purpose of this show was to boost the LN sales, rather than BD/DVD sales. It's a plus, of course, but I'd say we will be having a second season regardless of how much it sells.

Years
    I finished this. It started off okay, good animation and a decent story. I was interested. It sort of got kind of boring around the middle way point but I thought it was still worth watching.

But man, those last two episodes. I don't think I've watched a show that so quickly went from 'this is okay' in my mind to 'this is garbage'. I know a lot of people liked it but I really think it fell off the deep end as it neared the double digit episodes. I gave it a 3/10 on MAL.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    ANYWAY, that aside, with Hestia being so popular and all, do you people think it'll be able to reach sales numbers previously seen being achieved by shows like Kekkai Sensen and OregaIru from its season? Like, 10K+ volumes sold and all? :v I think it'll go higher. Shows like these are pretty popular there. Among the otakus, especially. And they're the primary source of income for these DVD and Blu-Ray releases.
    I don't think those who buy doujins care about the original material that much xD
    Plus, Hentia is pretty much popular only because of the string =D

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Who needs a cheap loli with no boob powers when you have Welf and Bell?

Prepare for a full-scale war, my Bestia companions. This mongrel dares go against our precious kami-sama, our one and only lord, lovely Hestia-sama! FULL FRONTAL ASSAULT, YOU GUYS!

no tho seriously, hestia = bestia. String or no string.

In all seriousness though, she hasn't exactly had much of anything you could call "character development" but she's been a cute presence that's graced almost every episode and made it just that much more cuter for me. I love how she gets jealous and how her love for Bell makes her go to insane lengths to do just that extra bit for him that could prove to be helpful to his objectives/quests. Although her love for Bell borders nigh obsession at times, I feel, I could definitely see a bond between them that I couldn't find in any other God/Goddess and their Familia. They're just so...cute together. <3; also those jokes she made about Loki's flatness made for a good laugh XD;

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    Aha, so you want war!

Take your lolis with boobs, we will take our BERU-KUNS.

SEE YOU IN THE BATTLEFIELD

On topic: Light Novel's Volume 3 will be release in August 18, 2015!

Back