• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dystopia SU thread

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I will torture you all! XD Yes Michaela I am a very sadistic human being, particularly if you give me sugar. Also, because I just remembered this, everything fits in my pockets, particularly my jacket pockets. And Sparx gets a Luxury Ball too because she's just that friendly.

James in Flames

Cooooool!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    I'll stick my Sneasel in a Lure ball because I don't give a DAYUM.

As a side note, I didn't get home until 2 AM last night, and I have work again from 12-7 today, so I won't be posting yet...blurgh. Working on the post with the brief time I have though. Might be able to get it in.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    That's fine dude. We're just waiting for Aspie to get back, and also to let the peole that haven't posted yet get a chance to get a post or two in.

On another note, how does everyone here feel about Contests? Should we include them? Would anyone other than myself participate in them? I want to know! :D

Nideous

Years
    Dusk Ball. It looks cooler! XD

And I'm glad contests will be in it. Now, I have a tendancy to make full teams, here's going to be my team in this.

Vulpix
    Butterfree
    Milotic
    Charizard
    Abra
    Lucario

Not a bad team, if I do say so myself. XD

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Personality: Audrey is a sweet, sensative girl who loves to joke around. A lot. Audrey likes to be with friends and family, and will do anything for them, even if it means giving up her life. Audrey is a great encourager, and loves to help people by doing certain gestures. Audrey also loves to surprise people. She is a bit timid, but she is open to anyone who wants to be her friend. Audrey is smart, and loves to read. She is very good at Roleplaying on her favorite web site: The Pokecommunity. Audrey is a huge fan of Pokemon, as well. She couldn't imagine what it'd be like to actually be a trainer. She is a faithful Baptist Christian who is not afraid to talk about God. Audrey is afraid of bugs and anything that can sting or hurt her. But not enough to back down from a shot or a bee flying by. Judging by her username, you can probably figure out that she loves cooking and wants to become a Chef.

Name: Audrey Beth Spicer (Real name)

Favorite Pokemon's first stage: Zorua

Favorite Pokemon's personality: Zane is faithful to it's master, and would risk it's own life for his master. Zane loves to pull pranks on other people using his Illusions, just as any Zorua would. Sometimes Zane takes it too far. Zane is defensive and adveturous. He would never back down from any Pokemon battle. Zane does not like the leader of his home, Domonic. Zane has always wanted a master that cares for Zane. Zane is proud and often gets into fights with other Pokemon. He has learned to defend himself. He is a bit weary of everyone he meets because of his past.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    @chef30: If aspie3000 & Nideous accept you, :D welcome to the RP!

:3 So. Who's Pokemon will be 'into' Glace? xD I'm weird!

Nideous

Years
    @Chef: I say you're good. Now, we just wait for Aspie to come back and we'll see. :D

@SD: Yes, I know too many people with the name Shiny or Diamond to call you either, so you are now SD. Anyways, I have no intention of getting any of my pokemon into a relationship unless someone pursues them.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Um, Nightmare can actually speak English. Not telepathy, real spoken English. Like Meowth. XD Is that chill? 'Cause I put that in my sign up, but then suddenly every pokemon could speak telepathically and I was like, "Uh, Nightmare just speaks plain English, not that telepathy stuff. Wait, is that even legit?"

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Chef30, you are accepted, welcome aboard. And yeah it's okay, the fact that Mewtwo tried to make it speak english and instead screwed it up is the way i'll take it. It would explain why he's that way.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    I kind of found it weird that you had each of the pokemon cloned by Mewtwo in order to speak telepathy while as Nightmare actually speaks English 'cause he was experimented on by scientists. Bad, evil scientists. xD

Back