• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forum Info: E&M spring cleaning - What Would You Like To See In This Section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • Entertainment & Media will be going through some refurbishment over the next month or so! This OP will list any big changes that occur to keep you up to date on changes (if anyone remembers to update this).

The first change is that all literature and book discussion will now be done over in the Writer's Lounge in FF&W!

Also removed the rules thread, which mostly echoed the global rules. Try to be creative in your topics and enjoy the area! :D

Look forward to more fixins soon and feel free to suggest anything you feel might benefit the area! Thanks! :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    /doesn't update the OP

Hello! Now that we've updated the prefixes and splash a bit, we're currently working on getting several events up. "We" are just a group of enthusiasts who wanted to help fixing the section up a bit. You're very welcome to join in if you have ideas of your own regarding content in E&M or future events, or have comments on events and threads you've seen in the past! Simply post in this thread and we'll get a discussion going~

A few that you can already have a look at are:

- 30 Days of Entertainment!

- Dubtrack DJ battles!

- Album of the Week

We're also working on getting movie nights and podcasts going, as well as some other angles on activity in the section. Stay tuned!

Years
  • I think Podcasts are a great idea for new releases of shows, movies etc and I would be totally down to help out wherever I can :)

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I think a weekly poll that isn't just limited to music would be a great idea.

We have four topics able to be posted on in this section, so start with a music poll, then do TV, then do sports, then film, then back to music. One a week. Would gladly help come up with topics for this too.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think Podcasts are a great idea for new releases of shows, movies etc and I would be totally down to help out wherever I can :)
    Sweet! I think Her and some others are planning one soon, maybe they wanted to test it out with only a couple of speakers first though. I'd be nervous and want to test things out small first too haha.

I think a weekly poll that isn't just limited to music would be a great idea.

We have four topics able to be posted on in this section, so start with a music poll, then do TV, then do sports, then film, then back to music. One a week. Would gladly help come up with topics for this too.
    Aha, polls with what kinds of questions? More general ones not restricted to a certain movie or tv show etc, maybe?

Sounds like something we could easily start up after the 30 day challenge is over, yeah?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back