• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eden's Bag Creation + Insertion Shop

EdensElite

No0b, but getting there.
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 4, 2014
    Hello! Welcome to my shop! Basically this shop is designed to help ROM Hackers. For bargainable terms, I will create, and insert a bag of your choice/design and insert it into your hack for you! I should mention quickly, that this isn't free. You will have to trade me something for them. What I am after is further down. Before I go on, I should should you what i'm capable of. DO NOT STEAL THESE EXAMPLES!

Spoiler:

Like it? Because i'm nice, I've even set up a little something for free. All formatted by me, but no credit needed. I should mention now though. Although I have mostly made examples and resources for FRLG, I do make bags for Emerald (It might be the same setting in RS but I have checked yet :). I'll also make for DPP & BW. But I would need someone to show me how they are layed out on those games.

Spoiler:

Still to Add.

Spoiler:

Now enough waffling. This is how it works. You fill out a request form (template below.) The form is explained under the template. If you answered Yes to the 'Do you want me to insert the bag for you?' then I will PM you, and you may reply with your IPS. Don't worry I won't touch your hack apart from adding the bags. I will try and do your request within 7 days, but it depends on the amount of orders. I will then PM your Bags and IPS (if I inserted them.) I will then give you your task. However, If the swap is graphical (i.e Your giving me a trainer.) I will tell you that your bag is done. I will then not give you the bag until you send me my swap. (It's obviously different for scripting etc. as they may take longer.) This is only to avoid people scamming me. After your first order. Should you need a second, that will not be necessary :).

What I'm after

• Pokemon Backsprite Spriter
    • OW Spriter
    • Trainer Spriter
    • Scripter (Experienced Only.)
    Application Form

Code:
    What Format I want:
    What Theme Do I want for the...
    Male:
    Female:
    What Can I Offer In Return:
    What Base Do I Want Be Used...
    Male:
    Female:
    Do I want it inserted for me:
    Proof of Work:
    What Format...Basically either FRLG (4 Bags) or Emerald (6 Bags)

What Theme...What do you want the bag to represent? Raichu? Space? Naruto? It can be anything.

What Can I Offer...One of the things from the 'What I'm after' or something else, but I may decline if you offer something else, so it's gotta be something I can't do myself :).

What Base...The original bag I'm editing, the FRLG bags, the Emerald etc.

Do I want it inserted...Do you want me to put the bag in your hack for you?

Proof of Work...Just a link to something you've done before, so I can judge your skill level.

Well I think that's it. So....Please apply :).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2011
    Sorry your applicatin form is a little confusing but i would like some bags but i cant do any of the things you need..

Years
    Sprite shops usually don't benefit the owner and it is basically the owner making something for someone by request. I will have to think about this idea though! Continue what you are doing although I doubt you would get any requests because 'customers' usually just expect a free sprite by request.

Also keep in mind that the way your trading is like trading 1 cent for 100 cents.. You are trading a spliced-up edited/custom bag to someone and they will have to take the position of being your sprite/scripter for your ROM Hack. This is my personal opinion, and I just think you should completely scrap the whole position idea and stick to simply sprites such as bag for trainer spriter. Like I said, continue but you won't get much out of this for you.

Years
    What Format I want: I want fire red bags
    What Theme Do I want for the... umbreon espeon
    Male: umbreon
    Female: espeon
    What Can I Offer In Return: I can map in a hack
    Do I want it inserted for me: yes
    I don't really understand the others..

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    Well, I can make a script for you in return. But i agree that the whole "trading" thing isn't very good.
    I will be one of the few people who actually requests this, most likely. :/

Format: Fire Red
    Theme: I want them to be tattered, worn, beaten up. My hack is based on a character who fights zombies, so I want the bag to look like it's been REALLY used. A couple open holes, dirt on it, or whatever you think would look best.

I want it to like somewhat like this:

I also want it inserted to my ROM.

Thanks! In return, I will write you a couple scripts.
    Here's proof of work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEBlxFfDLTU

EdensElite

No0b, but getting there.
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 4, 2014
    What Format I want: I want fire red bags
    What Theme Do I want for the... umbreon espeon
    Male: umbreon
    Female: espeon
    What Can I Offer In Return: I can map in a hack
    Do I want it inserted for me: yes
    I don't really understand the others..

Unfortunately, Mapping is something I don't need, sorry :/ Can you do anything else?

Well, I can make a script for you in return. But i agree that the whole "trading" thing isn't very good.
    I will be one of the few people who actually requests this, most likely. :/

Format: Fire Red
    Theme: I want them to be tattered, worn, beaten up. My hack is based on a character who fights zombies, so I want the bag to look like it's been REALLY used. A couple open holes, dirt on it, or whatever you think would look best.

I want it to like somewhat like this:

I also want it inserted to my ROM.

Thanks! In return, I will write you a couple scripts.
    Here's proof of work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEBlxFfDLTU

It seems like a pretty basic script tbh. I like the idea of the bag though so I'm prepared to create it. I know that most people want stuff handed to them on a plate. But I'm not prepared to do that, as I put quite a bit of effort into the bags :/.

Sorry I took so long to reply, I've been off for a while as I was busy (still am tbh) I should be finished by the weekend though :).

Years
    I can do stat changes name changes, evolution changes and that stuff but more I cannot do unfortunately.. I am willing to help with your hack though!

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    Unfortunately, Mapping is something I don't need, sorry :/ Can you do anything else?

It seems like a pretty basic script tbh. I like the idea of the bag though so I'm prepared to create it. I know that most people want stuff handed to them on a plate. But I'm not prepared to do that, as I put quite a bit of effort into the bags :/.

Sorry I took so long to reply, I've been off for a while as I was busy (still am tbh) I should be finished by the weekend though :).

Yes I know it LOOKS like a simple movement/text script, but its not. The wii and the xbox both use the EXACT same script, to save freespace in the ROM. When you ''talk'' to either console, it checks what direction youre facing, so that it wont work from the sides. Then, if youre facing UP, it finds your player's x position relative to the TV and assigns it to a variable. it then displays a different message based on where youre standing.
    I agree that most people expect to do nothing and get something in return, its sad, really.
    Thanks for agreeing to trade! I'll get started on whatever script you ask for, just leave a visitor message or a PM!

Last edited:
    Back