• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Editing Hero Starters On PMD Red rescue Team.

Amaai

The Sky Pillars
    Years
    Hi there!
    I've been wanting to modify the starters on PMD Red Rescue Team.
    I know that there is a lot for DS version. But I simply want to edit the "Hero" starters for the GameBoy Version.
    Is it true if you use Sebben's starter editor to make your partner a Mew, it'll crash the game?
    I'd like to simply play as a Mew and my partner to be a female Ninetails, as that pokemon is the closest to a character from my novel is.

Any help is appreciated!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 24, 2023
    Hi there!
    I've been wanting to modify the starters on PMD Red Rescue Team.
    I know that there is a lot for DS version. But I simply want to edit the "Hero" starters for the GameBoy Version.
    Is it true if you use Sebben's starter editor to make your partner a Mew, it'll crash the game?
    I'd like to simply play as a Mew and my partner to be a female Ninetails, as that pokemon is the closest to a character from my novel is.

Any help is appreciated!
    Well, given PMD RRT's background here on PC for my short time of hacking... I don't think you're gonna get far because there aren't a lot of information about it, and therefore, not a lot of tools are made to hack it except one or two. I'm not sure about the crashing issue though. I have long deleted it in my files and the one uploaded here broke since the hacking issue.

P.S. You gave me hard time searching for "Sebben". It's Sebbe. xDD

Back