• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Eevee Expo 2 Article (Pokémon Fan Game Direct)

Ranko

Aloof Unmoving Maiden
Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    Hey there! Long time no see! I was wondering if I could a greenlight on an article covering the second Eevee Expo premiering this Sunday at 12 PM EST.

The article would headline the date of the Eevee Expo, as well as something like "A Pokemon Fangame Direct" to turn eyes, and then explain and small briefing on what goes into them and how to catch it on Sunday! Also probably a nod to the first edition, where a bunch of news pertaining to fangames were announced.

We have graphics and stuff to use to, and also a way to follow a live-tweet session on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/EeveeExpo/status/1631378997836652561

If it's too short notice, lemme know!

firefox_DTXjL3zy6D.png

Attachments

• ExpoTeaserpusg.mp4
      14.6 MB
    Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey there! Long time no see! I was wondering if I could a greenlight on an article covering the second Eevee Expo premiering this Sunday at 12 PM EST.

The article would headline the date of the Eevee Expo, as well as something like "A Pokemon Fangame Direct" to turn eyes, and then explain and small briefing on what goes into them and how to catch it on Sunday! Also probably a nod to the first edition, where a bunch of news pertaining to fangames were announced.

We have graphics and stuff to use to, and also a way to follow a live-tweet session on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/EeveeExpo/status/1631378997836652561

If it's too short notice, lemme know!

View attachment 104938

If you think you have the time/capacity to put something together in time (I can't remember what you do specifically with your articles) then by all means go ahead!

Ranko

Aloof Unmoving Maiden
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    Cool thanks! It's been awhile since I've worked with Daily...do I have the permissions and such to make an article still?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Hi, Ranko! Happy to see you around.

The article pitch seems fine to me. Article approved!
    Cool thanks! It's been awhile since I've worked with Daily...do I have the permissions and such to make an article still?
    I've just checked them; you have Author status, so yes. LMK if you have trouble logging on.

Ranko

Aloof Unmoving Maiden
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    Hi, Ranko! Happy to see you around.

The article pitch seems fine to me. Article approved!I've just checked them; you have Author status, so yes. LMK if you have trouble logging on.

Thank you! I think I'm just a bit lost still, I lost the hyperlink the Wordpress, do you mind giving me a secnd?

Back