• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee help

DarkDragonite12

Inner Focus Boi!!!
Years
  • Ok, I want an eevee, but I need a national dex. If I net battle an eevee, can I trade for one on wi-fi despite not having a national dex? But to stay true to the forum, What would be a good moveset/hold/nature for leafeon?
    You should just wait till you get your National Dex, and obtain one from the PC Lady(Soft Reset until you get a Female Eevee).

As for Leafeon, seeing how it is a physical attacker:

Leafon @ Leftovers
    Nature: Careful(+Special Defense/ -Special Attack)

Aerial Ace
    Synthesis
    Toxic
    Leaf Blade

Leaf Blade and Aerial Ace help add to Leafeon's Good Attack Base. Synthesis helps with her ability(preventing her from being effected by Status Effects) and can help her stay alive longer(along with Leftovers) while dishing damage/feeding away with Toxic.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • there's no point in having a + sp def nature. it can't take any significant special attacks at all, so you may as well give it a + spd nature to help it accomplish taking foes down along with its attack. toxic is also not the best option for it... it's actually a very good defensive wall, but a grave majority of the hits it can actually take are going to come from types that are vulnerable to both either aerial ace or leaf blade. that leaves no extra gap for inflicting poison, or toxic causing any worthwhile damage over time.

so i suggest yawn > toxic. with yawn, you are utilizing its ability to take in physical attacks and further forcing a switch or a change of course for you to switch someone else in.

Back