• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Completed Eevee's Arcade

Years
    Improved my score little by little, but just now got my best Toss it score so far:

Spoiler:

Pretty sure Deval will get a better one like within 24 hours though :coolcat:

Also dear lord that tiny human becomes nigh unstoppable once she freaks out this far in.

EDIT:

Improved my Breakdown score a bit, though I'm still dead last in it
    😂

Spoiler:

Attachments

• Eevee's Arcade
      tossit3.png
      110 KB · Views: 39
    • Eevee's Arcade
      breakdown2.png
      67.6 KB · Views: 39
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Improved my score little by little, but just now got my best Toss it score so far:

Spoiler:

Pretty sure Deval will get a better one like within 24 hours though :coolcat:

Also dear lord that tiny human becomes nigh unstoppable once she freaks out this far in.

Nice score. Also, do not count on being overtaken. Stomachs only a few games of this before tiring. Deals with occasional thumb overuse issues too. Worsens quickly with spam-clicking. (Rested it prior to the Get-Together to be in good condition.)

Describes this as kind of a demoralizing game too. Panics before the spider even appears. Dodges chokepoint spam-clicking somehow. (Investigated the hitbox at the start. Seems normal?) Demolishes a run out of the blue with a 50 second panic.

Years
    Improved my Breakdown score once more :coolcat:

Got stuck in the 7000 points for a while, but just now got this:

Spoiler:

Attachments

• Eevee's Arcade
      breakdown5.png
      71.3 KB · Views: 25
    Years
    Managed to beat my scores for both Toss it and Breakdown.
    Just 15 points short of 3k on Toss it =\
    My heart is still racing xD

Toss it:
    Spoiler:

Breakdown:
    Spoiler:

Improved only a couple hundred points on Breakout, but it was my only time beating my old score amongst many attempts.

Attachments

• Eevee's Arcade
      tossit4.png
      102.7 KB · Views: 55
    • Eevee's Arcade
      breakdown6.png
      71.1 KB · Views: 55
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2022
    Guerreros

Galactic Wars - 5295
    Spoiler:

Toss It - 605
    Spoiler:

Hyper Jump - 31
    Spoiler:

Breakdown - 5838
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen today
    Hyper Jump Update:

Spoiler:

Such a stressful game.

It helps when you memorize the obstacles but some of it does fall on pure luck.

Around 55 homing bullets start. It's very difficult to avoid those if the orb spawns across the screen.

Years
    It helps when you memorize the obstacles but some of it does fall on pure luck.

Around 55 homing bullets start. It's very difficult to avoid those if the orb spawns across the screen.

I already cant avoid homing bombs most of the time... They force you to go in a specific direction - which might be the direction where certain death awaits from another obstacle.

Years
    • Seen today
    I already cant avoid homing bombs most of the time... They force you to go in a specific direction - which might be the direction where certain death awaits from another obstacle.

Yeah homing bombs are definitely the toughest obstacle. (until homing bullets start). If homing bombs spawn in a bad place it can be an unavoidable death. When it appears on the screen I prioritize avoiding the bomb instead of grabbing the orb. Once the bomb is gone you have a bit of time before it reappears.

Jumping offers a bit of intangibility. If there's too much on the screen sometimes jumping becomes the best option.

Back