• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Ello Everyone

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Hi everybody.

As you can see, I'm new so go easy on me. I like to discuss theories, hopes for new Pokemon and games and designing my own Pokemon

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Welcome to PC!

The theories of Pokémon are really interesting. Do you desing your own Pokémon? That's cool.
    I am new here too, but if you need something, I'm here for you.

Good luck and enjoy your time in this community!

Years
  • Pokemon theories can actually be pretty interesting. I actually saw a thing on fanfiction.net that was basically filled with this big long theory. It was basically a chain reaction of theories. One thing leading to the next. It was amazing. If I remembered what it was called, I'd find it and give you the link.

I'm hoping for another Pokemon Ranger game. Not everybody likes them, but I love them. I feel like Gamefreak and Nintendo are running out of names though. lol Super Mystery Dungeon? Original.

Now drop down and give me 20. jk

I hope you find some like-minded people here and have fun!

Years
  • You have a pretty lovely name so be sure to log on so it doesn't go to waste. ;p Welcome to PC, Shiny! Are there any Pokemon games you're hoping we'll get in the future? I'm pretty excited for Super Mystery Dungeon but want a Kalos sequel as far as main series games go.. Zygarde didn't get much screentime so that would be an awesome opportunity.

Enjoy your time and hope we'll be seeing you. <3

Back