• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ellohay

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
  • Pig Latin? That sounds interesting... Oh well, welcome to PC! We have some many forums here like pokemon clubs, our popular Hacks Studio, our fun RP section, the most wonderful Writing and Fanfiction, and so much more! Feel free to VM/PM me if you have any questions or just want to chat! Enjoy your stay here!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Pig latin... is this a font that you're talking about? I don't believe that I've ever heard of it before, sadly. Anyhow, welcome to PC, friend; great to see you!

So, what brings you here? Is it games? Anime, perhaps? Maybe TCG? For anything that interests you, PokéCommunity is the perfect place. I'm personally quite a huge fan of games; have been one ever since I was six, and still am. I like anime, but it's been a while since I had actually watched it, sadly. Plan to get back into it someday, but not exactly sure when. Soon, hopefully! Used to be a card-collector, too, but stopped doing it eventually, as it would eat up all of my spare cash, aha.

I hope you enjoy it here. If you ever need help getting yourself around, I'll be more than happy to assist; drop a message on my profile whenever you're able, and I'll get back as soon as I see it.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ello' haaaaay! Well, Pig Latin does sound interesting, hehe. 8D

Used to learn about it myself, but, forgot everything, ugh. Still though, we'r happy to have you here, and welcome, welcome to the forums! I hope that you will enjoy the forums, and hopefully we'll get to learn ore about you. C:

Soooo, till we meet again, see you later! I'll be happy to provide assistance if you need it. <33

Back