• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald Barries

Years
    Emerald Berries

None of the berries in my Emerald ROM will grow. I figure it has to do with something physical in the cartridge, for lack of being a cartridge anyway.
    As per my knowledge, other time based events don't work either, however, my clock DOES. Is there a patch or anything else I can use to return time-based events to working order. I've already activated the 'Realtime Clock' option on my VBA, and the GBATA program wouldn't even acknowledge my Emerald needs patching.

Last edited:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    You could try a few things, in order to fix the problem:
    - Test functionality of the In-Game clock in other games, like Ruby/Sapphire
    - Disable and Re-enable the Real-Time-Clock of VBA
    - Download a new Emerald ROM from a different source

I have not come accross a Clock-Fix Patch for Emerald yet, but since everything is working fine for me, it is possible that your ROM is corrupted.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2007
    The way I get over this bug is to get a Japanese version of the ROM (Which the clock always works fine), and then import the English version save file to the Japanese version. Save again in the Japanese version and at last import the save file back to your English ROM. That way the clock runs fine.

Back