• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
  • Anxious for the night to arrive. I might have craved some wine and got into them again.

To a night full of wine, cheers.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Dismayed.
    I still have a migraine, and the Pokémon Heartgold cartridge I got as gift is a second-hand cartridge who doesn't work.

Noooooo! I'm sorry that happened to you. That's not fair! And I really hope that pesky migraine goes away too.

Current mood: Thoughtful. Just contemplating what I can do to help my mom manage her pain and feel better emotionally.

Years
  • Dismayed.
    I still have a migraine, and the Pokémon Heartgold cartridge I got as gift is a second-hand cartridge who doesn't work.

Oh no ;(

Is it the battery or does it not work at all?

The battery is replaceable with a bit of effort 😊

Edit nvm I read that as gold, I'm an idiot 😁

Today: shattered. Got caught in severe snow coming home - the motorway was at a standstill at one point - and you couldn't see a single lane. Never been more thankful for four-wheel drive but being so tense for hours has left me sore and tired.

Last edited:

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Physically tired yet with an active and energetic mind.

Feels kinda nice, ngl.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Annoyed

Having to deal with racist/conspiracy theorist/Putin-apologist family members sucks. <_<

Years
    • Seen today
    I keep thinking it's 2023.

Maybe 'confused' is the right emotion. Or I'm just jumping ahead of things.

Years
  • Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Sardonic.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back