• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION Round 3

Days
  • A bit frustrated and little sad.....

My buddy Desktop, who was with me from 2011, finally felled down. And this happened all too suddenly in the morning. I felt blackout for the few hours as I had not taken the backup of the files and folders, as all of them were having important PDFs, which were so rare that I didn't remember how I got them.

And due this sudden failure, I was not active on the forum for the entire day, as you all might have seen.......

When I was out of ideas to recover data myself, the Desktop booted up surprisingly; "one last time" , as if it wanted me to obtain my data safely. And once I backed up, the PC went down again, and is not booting up, and now its time when I will be going to sleep.

I usually try to restrain myself from the emotions, but the downfall is bit hurting as such.
    Thankfully, my father gave me his old office laptop that runs on intel Pentium, and it is just enough to run the Arch Linux, which will at least help to carry out the basic necessities.

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • A bit frustrated and little sad.....

My buddy Desktop, who was with me from 2011, finally felled down. And this happened all too suddenly in the morning. I felt blackout for the few hours as I had not taken the backup of the files and folders, as all of them were having important PDFs, which were so rare that I didn't remember how I got them.

And due this sudden failure, I was not active on the forum for the entire day, as you all might have seen.......

When I was out of ideas to recover data myself, the Desktop booted up surprisingly; "one last time" , as if it wanted me to obtain my data safely. And once I backed up, the PC went down again, and is not booting up, and now its time when I will be going to sleep.

I usually try to restrain myself from the emotions, but the downfall is bit hurting as such.
    Thankfully, my father gave me his old office laptop that runs on intel Pentium, and it is just enough to run the Arch Linux, which will at least help to carry out the basic necessities.
    Hope everything gets sorted out for you! :love:

Years
  • Awful day, food poisoning due to expired lemons. Oof. Slowly getting better though.. 🥲
    Sorry to hear that, Sheep... Best wishes for you to get better as soon as possible.
    I can relate. I had once eaten food who had infused some juice from another, spoilt food... The ensuing colic made sure the following night and day had not been pleasant...

Years
  • Confused...
    Best wishes for whatever confused you to get clearer, Alex!
    Quite anxious, I'm going to be moving back home after being overseas for a year soon, and I'm going to have to start driving training and get a job.
    I wish you to feel better as soon as possible, Lavender. Your friends are with you!

Back