• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION Round 3

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    Touched a friend of mine spent the time to send me some amazing music :love:

A weird mix, I feel happy I'm moving back home, excited to live in a new area, and extremely nervous about my flight today, having to get a job, and learn how to drive.
    Why did you copy one of my posts? I don't wanna be rude, it's just i'm a bit confused, lol.

Last edited:
    Years
    Exhausted tbth. Had some bad news at the weekend then had to rush my partner to a doctor yesterday after their oxygen fell to dangerous levels. They examined me as well because I have the same symptoms and we both have the same respiratory infection it seems so we're both on yummy antibiotics now 🤢

I have so much to catch up with after my trip 😭😭😭

Lavender

Years
    Exhausted tbth. Had some bad news at the weekend then had to rush my partner to a doctor yesterday after their oxygen fell to dangerous levels. They examined me as well because I have the same symptoms and we both have the same respiratory infection it seems so we're both on yummy antibiotics now 🤢

That doesn't sound pleasant, I hope you and your partner's infection get's better!

Years

I am sorry to hear that, Starlight. Best wishes for you and your partner to get better as soon as possible.
    *Hug*

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years

EMOTION Round 3

Wishing the best for both of you, get well soon!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years

I'm so sorry you and your partner are going through that Starlight... (and the bad news on top of it...) I hope you both get over that awful infection quickly.
    Still really glad you're back around on the PC though, I missed you a lot!

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    EMOTION Round 3

Overwhelmed.
    Today's been a good day, but I got stopped in my tracks by realizing that if I want to be able to go along on a vacation my boyfriend's family is planning I'll need a new passport since my old one expired, and that's not the easiest process along with not being able to do a lot of it from where I live... All this government stuff of getting signed forms and legal documents is stuff I feel like I should be prepared for but always takes 500% of my energy.

Lavender

Years
    EMOTION Round 3

Overwhelmed.
    Today's been a good day, but I got stopped in my tracks by realizing that if I want to be able to go along on a vacation my boyfriend's family is planning I'll need a new passport since my old one expired, and that's not the easiest process along with not being able to do a lot of it from where I live... All this government stuff of getting signed forms and legal documents is stuff I feel like I should be prepared for but always takes 500% of my energy.
    I hope the process of getting a passport goes smooth for you! Good luck!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    EMOTION Round 3

Overwhelmed.

Oof, yeah, from what I've heard about getting passport stuff done it's a very long and tedious process... I hope you're able to get it taken care of easily!

Back