• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION Round 3

Years
    Disappointed

I was invited to go see a play with friends, but the message was left with my mom, who forgot to tell me about it. Now that I have found out It's too late for me to get a ticket, it's all sold out.

Years
    Anxious & upset

Best wishes for you to feel better soon.

sad
    im getting ghosted by friends for a while now :(
    they finally have had enough of me it must be

I am sorry to hear this, Sami...

Disappointed
    I was invited to go see a play with friends, but the message was left with my mom, who forgot to tell me about it. Now that I have found out It's too late for me to get a ticket, it's all sold out.

I am sorry to hear that... I hope you will soon find another play to go to with your friends.

Years
    Glum. We buried our cat.

Saying goodbye is hard.

Am sorry to hear this Zeo - it's always so hard having to say goodbye to our animal buddies, sending some warm and comfy vibes your way.

Now to completely contrast that, current emotional state is quite unstable!

TW: Suicide

Spoiler:

Years
    Glum. We buried our cat.
    Saying goodbye is hard.

Sorry to hear that, ZeoStar...
    I can relate. I think what we can do is to remember all the good times we had with our pet, and that they had a good and happy life.

Now to completely contrast that, current emotional state is quite unstable!

Oh... I am sorry to hear this, Arcaneum, and I pray things will be alright for your family.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Uncertain.

Spoiler:

Also apathetic, because I realized S3 of The Mandalorian is releasing next week. Oh my god, I'm sooooo excited to see Mando again and I can't wait for BKTN to finally have the spotlight all to herself this season!

Spoiler:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Depressed
    It's amazing how good I am at causing problems for myself... <_<

Back