• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION Round 3

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
A weird mix, I feel happy I'm moving back home, excited to live in a new area, and extremely nervous about my flight today, having to get a job, and learn how to drive.

If it's any consolation, these are the kinds of things that truly grow us. What seems daunting and horrific will turn into a sense of pride as you realize we can do these things. (coming from a person with awful anxiety).

Days
Feeling weak and unfit.

Seems like I got affected by heatstroke yesterday. My mother asked me to bring something so I was needed to go out but distance was 10km away from home. But the Flyover construction is going on the road, hence I decided to go by bicycle so that I remain on safe side and mobility will also be better. But this was my mistake I think. While going to the shop, it was not tough and I quickly reached there, but trouble started when I left the shop; it was air conditioned and I was inside it for 15-20 minutes.

When I came out, I saw in my mobile that temperature is 44 C. But thought going back 10km will not be tough. But as soon as I crossed 7th km, the point when we enter our locality, I began to feel dizzy, and my eyes were trying to shut. And I should consider myself fortunate that I managed to reach back into my home without getting unconscious on road. I was out of energy, even though it was only 20km trip, and I had done that much in the past.

Afternoon passed adequately enough, but night got hard. My head was spinning, and due to which I was not able to sit for study comfortably was needed to rest on the bed once in a while. Was not feeling hungry as well, though I ate some. Then I went to sleep, but got deprived of it, as I only slept for 2.5 hours and my alarm ranged at 4 AM. I went for bath, did some tasks, have breakfast, etc.

And I then logged into the forum earlier today and was going through the VPP thread, but I was not feeling to keep going as aftermath was troubling me, hence I again lied down on the bed. Still not feeling too much comfortable to sit for prolonged period, and my body is aching, still.......

Years
Extremley tired, I've been up since 5 am and I just got off my 13 hrs flight, and now I have to wait 2 hrs to get on another 4 hrs flight. And then I can sleep.

Update: I've arrived and now I get to catch those sweet Sweet Zs

Have a good rest, Lavender!

Feeling weak and unfit.

Seems like I got affected by heatstroke yesterday. My mother asked me to bring something so I was needed to go out but distance was 10km away from home. But the Flyover construction is going on the road, hence I decided to go by bicycle so that I remain on safe side and mobility will also be better. But this was my mistake I think. While going to the shop, it was not tough and I quickly reached there, but trouble started when I left the shop; it was air conditioned and I was inside it for 15-20 minutes.

When I came out, I saw in my mobile that temperature is 44 C. But thought going back 10km will not be tough. But as soon as I crossed 7th km, the point when we enter our locality, I began to feel dizzy, and my eyes were trying to shut. And I should consider myself fortunate that I managed to reach back into my home without getting unconscious on road. I was out of energy, even though it was only 20km trip, and I had done that much in the past.

Afternoon passed adequately enough, but night got hard. My head was spinning, and due to which I was not able to sit for study comfortably was needed to rest on the bed once in a while. Was not feeling hungry as well, though I ate some. Then I went to sleep, but got deprived of it, as I only slept for 2.5 hours and my alarm ranged at 4 AM. I went for bath, did some tasks, have breakfast, etc.

And I then logged into the forum earlier today and was going through the VPP thread, but I was not feeling to keep going as aftermath was troubling me, hence I again lied down on the bed. Still not feeling too much comfortable to sit for prolonged period, and my body is aching, still.......

Sorry to hear that, Delta Crowned Sword. Best wishes for you to get better and have a good and recovering rest as soon as possible.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
Feeling weak and unfit.

Sorry you're going through that, it sounds very unpleasant... Hope you feel well soon Delta!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
Years
Feeling weak and unfit.

I hope you feel well soon, pal!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
Dejected.

If you remember my post about getting a third job starting this summer, it turns out it was a pre-selection (not that they let me know about that), and my appliance has been rejected.

I'm so sorry FCG... You seemed really happy about it as well... I hope you're able to find something even better to replace it very soon.

Days
Dejected.

If you remember my post about getting a third job starting this summer, it turns out it was a pre-selection (not that they let me know about that), and my appliance has been rejected.
I believe that you should not get dejected from this. You have got skills, so it will eventually paid off. So giving yet another try to another opportunity will do the wonders. I wish you all the best for your future.
:smile:

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
Years
Dejected.

I hope you can get a new job soon! I'm sending you luck! :D

Back