• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emulation addiction

walasaka

Dark-type Trainer
Years
  • Ever since I started emulating Pokemon on my PC, I can't play it on a gameboy anymore. It's just sooooo slow. With N0$GBA or VBA you can boost the speed. It makes training Pokemon almost painless if you're going at 10x normal speed.

Anybody else got this?

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2014
    yes i have the same, since i started emulating i've only played diamond on a ds and it took me days to finish because it was so slow :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    I still prefer the ds myself. Mainly 'cause it's portable. I can take it anywhere I want, hook it up with friends, etc. I prefer emulating hacks or demo'ing games I plan on buying soon. Or to just play games on school computers.

hi fi wi fi

Retired Poke master
    Years
  • haha im also addicted to my vba for my pokemon roms. Its just awsome because you never have to worry about your battery running out in the middle of gaming. Plus there is an easier way to save and continue your game. Also you can easily enter gameshark cheats onto the emulator without having to buy a gameshark! Unless im traveling my emulator is what i play =)

Back