• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ENDED] The Holiday Arcade

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
  • 2048:
    Spoiler:

Winterbells:

Robot Unicorn:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • I was going to wait til I broke a mil, but I just haven't managed it yet. Here's my latest score in the mean time.
    Score.png

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Can't win any emblems here, but just for fun since I love this game. :P
    Spoiler:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I used to looove Robot Unicorn. Been forever since I've played it! Here are my high scores :)

Edit: new score!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have to stop being so terrible at these games. Will try to improve my scores later.

edit: 2048 score has been updated, others are still the same

Spoiler:

Winterbells
    Spoiler:

Robot Unicorn Attack
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi everyone, the Winter Arcade event is now over! Thank you so much to everyone who participated and made this a successful event! Some of you guys ended up with very nice scores in these games. Here are the top scorers for each game:

1st Place - Spoonacross - 75,424
    2nd Place - TheCapsFan - 34,712
    3rd Place - Milotic - 32,196

Winterbells
    1st Place - Jolly Potato - 686,959,650
    2nd Place - Cheshire Cat - 29,206,170
    3rd Place - Blueredemption - 12,765,620

Robot Unicorn Attack
    1st Place - Sukyandaru - 90,282
    2nd Place - Lisia - 69,172
    3rd Place - Lycanthropy - 47,838

Everyone will receive an emblem for participating, and these top players will receive a special emblem for their impressive scores :D

Again, thank you to everyone who participated and kept the competition going, this event couldn't have been possible without you!

And thank you to my lovely cohost, Juno, who (along with getting a very nice Robot Unicorn Attack score), created both the amazing CSS in the first post and the emblems, which will be handed out eventually. :)

And lastly, thank you to Brendino, whose Retro Gaming Event for GT11 was the main inspiration for the Holiday Arcade!

Last edited:
    Back