• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Completed Event Escape the Lab

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    PC Username: Cubeth
    Team: Apricorns
    Discord Username: budube
    Investigate: the sink

LeGoldenWolf

LeGoldenWolf - The Goldenest Boi
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    PC Username: LeGoldenWolf
    Team: apricorn
    Only use my Discord username: le_goldenwolf
    Investigate: Lamp

Years
  • PC Username: Arcaneum
    Team: Gears
    Discord username: arcaneum
    Investigate: The plunger (if I need to specify, underneath it)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    new new update with some minor changes, ignore the previous one if you saw it already

Hello my trapped subjects

All hints should be sent out and up to date!

A few clarifications I want to make - this first one has not been an issue yet because you guys have been pretty good about not spamming, but I have added this to the OP now:

To prevent spamming actions, each team is allowed only 2 mistakes a day. You can submit as many (correct) actions and combinations of items to me still, but if your team sends in 2 bad actions that don't result in progress, then you are out of moves for the day.

And secondly, I've told a couple of you this when I'm sending out hints and you have investigated something clue-adjacent, but so that it's out there for everyone:

If you investigate something close enough to what a planned clue/dud is, I will give you the clue anyway, so that saves you some time and investigations - usually this comes up when it's part of the same tile or item unit.

A few examples that already happened:

• When Arcaneum investigated behind the couch, I gave them the clue that was associated with the couch, so when Kitty later investigated under the couch too, I let them investigate something else for the day since Arcaneum's search was sufficient for that area.
    • When gimmepie investigated the tissue box, I gave him the hint for the dresser because that was just a decoration on the dresser tile - that will also be the case in future rooms for future reference, like for example if there is a table with four chairs around it and something on the table, that is just one unit and your team will not then have to investigate the table and chair #1 and chair #2 and so on
    • When Cubeth investigated the sink, I gave them the whole hint/dud for the mirror/sink because I counted that area as one unit.

Hope that makes sense! Let me know if you guys have any questions about any of that, or any mechanic of the game, of course.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024

I'm like a solid 70% sure this map is playable so let's go
    im kidding, sort of

Staff Breakroom

Escape the Lab

credit to LimeZu for the tileset!

PC Username:
    Team:
    Discord Username (only if you prefer to be contacted via Discord):
    Investigate:

As usual, please review the opening post for instructions, and reach out to me if you have any questions!

Team Apricorn is in the lead, and a reminder that catch-up points are 30 so it may be more pragmatic for Gears to start with the new room to try and beat it first, so you don't fall too behind. :)

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • PC Username: Aquacorde
    Discord Username: aquacasey
    Investigate: LIFE IS A HIGHWAYYYYYYY (cars poster thx)

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • PC Username: saniachan
    Discord Username: saniachan (display name: SAF)
    Investigate: Laptop on the table

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    username: KITTY
    team: GEARS
    username: churarara
    investigate: KA-CHOW
    I know everybody is excited by the poster but you investigated the lamp today and it's still 1 investigation a day regardless of which room you prioritize so you will still have to wait for the rollover <3

Years
  • I know everybody is excited by the poster but you investigated the lamp today and it's still 1 investigation a day regardless of which room you prioritize so you will still have to wait for the rollover <3

ur right i honestly thought the day *did* roll over so ill wait but i investigate this nonetheless

Years
  • PC Username: Sammi
    Discord Username: shinydwebble
    Investigate: the stack of boxes (or as many boxes as I can investigate, I guess)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    PC Username: wolf
    Investigate: bottom right table in the corner

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    PC Username: Cubeth
    Discord Username: budube
    Investigate: the incinerator/boiler/giant green syringe at the entrance

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • (not sure if we need to repost our signup stuff, but since everyone else is...)

PC Username: Alex_Among_Foxes
    Investigate: The stove. (or more specifically the pot on it, but I'm not sure if those are separate objects)

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • PC Username: saniachan
    Discord Username: saniachan (display name: SAF)
    Investigate: The fridge -- in case there's something either inside it or attached on its door 😉

Back