• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Espeon or Umbreon?

Espeon or Umbreon?

• Espeon

Votes: 26 46.4%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 30 53.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Espeon. It's cuter.. and appears to be stronger. :D

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I love Espeon! :D *cough*Old username*cough* It's like my, joint-first favourite Pokemon ever. :D I just love everything about it.

Umbreon looks good too, though. :)

Years
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 14, 2009
    I think Espeon is better. It's moves like phsycic and return do extremely well in battle while most of Umbreon's moves like crunch and bite stink. The only good move it learns is shadow ball. I also think Espeon is better is because it looks better. Umbreon looks cool too but that gem in the center of Espeon's forehead really got me. Like somebody else said, it makes it look really wise and powerfull, which it has proven itself to be.

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
    Years
    I base my decision on looks. I used to prefer Umbreon, but recently I've been leaning towards Espeon, so I picked Espeon.

Switchback

Flare Counsellor
    Years
    Umbreon by miles.

It looks better, sounds better and survives in battle which I can't say for Espeon. Sure it's powerful, like most Psychic Pokemon if not all, but one hit and half the time it's KO'd due to bad defenses.

Umbreon however is old reliable, sturdy in battle and hilarious when fighting over game link watching your opponent become so frustrated at finally whittling down it's HP then watching you use Moonlight. Then good old Toxic kills off their last Pokemon while you sit there grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

Good times.

TheAliveTrain

I love *splashes* Magikarps
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2009
    Umbreon

He is cool and he's a Dark type, which is one of my favorites. Also on battle he is so annoying because it can turn hard to defeat. (Who remembers Karen from G/S/C?)

Umbrephlosion

Dark Type Badass
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2014
    personally i prefer umbreon. if you manage to get good IVs and EVs its better than you think.
    Killer moveset-
    Dark pulse (a pretty good dark move. stab and those alakazams wont know what hit em!)
    Psychic (a great TM move to counter those lucarios.)
    confuse ray (a great way to make your enemy rage quit.)
    Last resort (just a good solid move to have.)

i dont like to use toxic on an umbreon cuz most pokemon actually can learn this move. if u train ur 'breon right it can actually hold its own and take out a few pokemon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    personally i prefer umbreon. if you manage to get good IVs and EVs its better than you think.
    Killer moveset-
    Dark pulse (a pretty good dark move. stab and those alakazams wont know what hit em!)
    Psychic (a great TM move to counter those lucarios.)
    confuse ray (a great way to make your enemy rage quit.)
    Last resort (just a good solid move to have.)

i dont like to use toxic on an umbreon cuz most pokemon actually can learn this move. if u train ur 'breon right it can actually hold its own and take out a few pokemon.
    Please don't post in dead threads. This thread has not seen light for 4 and a half year, so it's def stone cold dead. Feel free to remake the topic over in Pokemon Polls for some fresh opinions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back