• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Events from Black 2 & extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2022
    Hello! I've been collecting the event pokemon from Black 2 using the DNS exploit method, and I'm planning to give them out. Just let me know what you want 😁

Right now I have these. I'll give more than one from this list to whoever wants them:

10 shiny Giratina (Cherish ball) (trade in SwSh or BDSP)

8 shiny Dialga (Cherish ball) (trade in SwSh or BDSP)

10 shiny Palkia (Cherish ball) (trade in SwSh or BDSP)

10 shiny Metagross (PokeBall) (trade in SwSh or BDSP)

2 Victini (Cherish ball) (trade in SwSh)

8 Genesect (Cherish ball) (from Black 2) (trade in SwSh)

9 Keldeo (Cherish ball) (trade in SwSh)

9 Mewtwo (Cherish ball) (trade in SwSh)

11 Meloetta (Cherish ball) (trade in Home)

5 Deoxys (Dusk ball) (trade in BDSP)

I have one set of the EU GVM pokemon. I also have some extra Own Tempo Rockruff eggs if anyone needs them.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Oh wow, very generous!

I'd happily take one of everything with an extra Deoxys if that is allowed?

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2022
    Oh wow, very generous!

I'd happily take one of everything with an extra Deoxys if that is allowed?

Sure! That'd be no problem. Would you be available to trade later this afternoon?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah! Well, its evening for me now I'm in the UK so its currently 19:25. I'll be available for the next 4 hours, or we can try schedule something. I don't know if my Switch can use my work wi-fi but I don't see why it wouldn't...

My HOME code is KQQEYNQEYK2V for the Meloetta

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2022
    Yeah! Well, its evening for me now I'm in the UK so its currently 19:25. I'll be available for the next 4 hours, or we can try schedule something. I don't know if my Switch can use my work wi-fi but I don't see why it wouldn't...

My HOME code is KQQEYNQEYK2V for the Meloetta

Oh yeah I keep forgetting about timezones, haha. Over here it's 12:36 pm. My time zone is PST, I'm in the US. I just got back home if you're available still. But if it's too late now, or if it doesn't connect on your work wifi we can schedule for like earlier tomorrow?

I'll trade most of them through SwSh. And then I can trade you the 2 Deoxys and Meloetta through Home.

My friend code is KRRPGYRVHWJM. IGN: Amy. I tried adding yours but I think one of the numbers might be off. I'm ready to trade now if you are.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Oh yeah I keep forgetting about timezones, haha. Over here it's 12:36 pm. My time zone is PST, I'm in the US. I just got back home if you're available still. But if it's too late now, or if it doesn't connect on your work wifi we can schedule for like earlier tomorrow?

I'll trade most of them through SwSh. And then I can trade you the 2 Deoxys and Meloetta through Home.

My friend code is KRRPGYRVHWJM. IGN: Amy. I tried adding yours but I think one of the numbers might be off. I'm ready to trade now if you are.

I see you're online now (although sometimes PC is misleading), I'd be happy to trade! Can we trade everthing bar Meloetta and the twin Deoxys in SwSh if possible? Just so I know how many trade-fodder to move from HOME

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    KQQEYNQEYKZV

Spotted the problem - no numbers!

I'm Conner4Real in HOME, Sword (male) in Sword, and Platinum (female) in Shining Pearl. I normally give everyone the same like code of 8808 1110 just to keep things simple

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2022
    Spotted the problem - no numbers!

I'm Conner4Real in HOME, Sword (male) in Sword, and Platinum (female) in Shining Pearl. I normally give everyone the same like code of 8808 1110 just to keep things simple

I added you! Would you like to trade right now? I'll start searching in SwSh if you are.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2022
    I see you're online now (although sometimes PC is misleading), I'd be happy to trade! Can we trade everthing bar Meloetta and the twin Deoxys in SwSh if possible? Just so I know how many trade-fodder to move from HOME

Sure! Sorry I didn't see this message at first. We can trade everything but those three in SwSh.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2022
    Just let me know if you're ready :) I'm searching in SwSh right now. I used the link code you mentioned

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Just let me know if you're ready :) I'm searching in SwSh right now. I used the link code you mentioned

Sorry about that, got distracted by the sky. I'll be online another 30 minutes, otherwise shall we approximately try the same time I just missed (22:00 UK, so 14:00 PST if that works for you)?

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2022
    It's all good! If you want to, we can still trade right now. Or trading tomorrow at about the same time works. I'm fine either way.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    It's all good! If you want to, we can still trade right now. Or trading tomorrow at about the same time works. I'm fine either way.

I'm about to have a battle, but could do in 20 minutes - so 16:15 for you? I can get the HOME one out of the way now though

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2022
    That's fine! Yeah you want to trade in Home? I'll start a trade there right now

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Thanks! I'll quote your last post when I'm done with this battle so we can do the rest on Sword.

Out of interest, do you have a link to the DNS Exploit? I've seen a couple guides to getting Gen IV-V online but could never quite get it working.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2022
    Thanks! I'll quote your last post when I'm done with this battle so we can do the rest on Sword.

Out of interest, do you have a link to the DNS Exploit? I've seen a couple guides to getting Gen IV-V online but could never quite get it working.

Sure thing! I have it on search anyway since I'm not playing my game.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wiimmfi/comments/fugd8l/dns_gen_iv_v_events_list_inside/

I've used that guide up above. I've been able to use the exploit on all Gen4 and Gen5 games. When I first attempted it I had problems it too. I'll write what my DNS settings are set to. Sometimes the server goes down on me, so that could maybe be why it didn't work? If you have any questions I'll try to help.

My primary DNS is set to 164.132.044.106 and my secondary is all at 0.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024

https://www.reddit.com/r/wiimmfi/comments/fugd8l/dns_gen_iv_v_events_list_inside/

I've used that guide up above. I've been able to use the exploit on all Gen4 and Gen5 games. When I first attempted it I had problems it too. I'll write what my DNS settings are set to. Sometimes the server goes down on me, so that could maybe be why it didn't work? If you have any questions I'll try to help.

Ok I'm going to search for the trade now! Definitely try that out at the weekend

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2022

Do you want an Eternatus?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back