• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever been banned?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Not here. I've been banned from two other communities.

One Sims site for pretty much destroying their forum by deleting all of the boards and blocking access from anyone trying to view it while I was doing it.
    And another Sims site for being accused of something I didn't do and the admins being fooled by it.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    I'm so good I was an admin and I got banned.

It was stupid though. In short, there was a very disruptive member on there, who would constantly ask me to do things for the forum, to the point where it was affecting my school work. It was very stressful and I tried to make her stop but she'd throw a fit every time. I tried banning her on several occasions for her disruptive behaviour but the other admin lifted every ban. In addition she harassed other members and, during her short reign as global mod, even banned ones that didn't comply. She eventually got it revoked due to posting roms, but for some reason wasn't banned outright (even though that was a rule on our site).

Afterwards she became even more unruly. It was like this for a whole year. For april fools though I extended it 3 days and that made her lose her everloving ****. Because of that and the long train of crap that the other admin dealt with he banned me. And... the antagonism continued and most of the other members left, bar like 3. The forum's pretty much dead now.

Here? Hell naw. I'm classy.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I was permanently banned from a different forum and suspended several times on other various accounts.

Most were over misunderstandings, but I did deserve some of them. The staff there never bothered with checking IPs, so I just kept rejoining and they didn't even notice. I banhopped to avoid a temporary suspension for trolling. I shouldn't have even had that extra account in the first place, considering my main one had been previously suspended for spamming. Over time, I repeatedly was caught, resulting in making a decent amount of accounts so I could stick around. I actually had to write down which ones were suspended because I couldn't keep track on my own.

Then one day, after I had been around for years -almost since the forum existed- I made a thread that was misunderstood by the staff...and suddenly my main account had been permanently banned. Even though they didn't know that I was the one with all of the booted accounts, the main one totally deserved a suspension/ban. I ignored rules, repeatedly had my threads deleted because the topic strayed to ones that were not forum-friendly, etc. Even though I had it coming, considering I was never even warned for anything, I didn't expect it. That hit me hard enough that I gave up and didn't make any more accounts.

Looking back on it, I was a real pain for the staff. Not much I can do now, though. ]:

On PC, though, no. I haven't even been warned for anything yet. Being banned so suddenly on the other forum has made me pretty careful. I don't want to lose this account.

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Here on tPC I have a clean record (not a scratch) but on another Pokémon forum I racked up close to 80 infractions and over 200 warnings for a bunch of meaningless crap. Long story short, the staff there were like 90% PokéShippers (the other 10% being non-shippers), and I was an AdvanceShipper, and well… they tried to find reasons to ban me.

I hopped around on their forums a lot, making friends with the local Forum Games mod then, and stuck around the AdvanceShipping thread for close to two years. Finally, the shipping moderator (being recently promoted to super mod), decided to argue about whether there was a friggin Christmas kiss between Ash and May or was it Ash and Misty and oh look at that i have no more ****s to give

long story short, I nicely told her to STFU, and she called in the head admin to embarrass me with a 24-hour ban and being barred from posting ever again in that particular thread. They told me if I "behaved" I might get privileges back to post in the AdvanceShipping thread, but I just upped and left for tPC, never to see them again. Screw them.

Years
    I have never been banned here on PC before, nor have I been on any other forum. I never do anything bad on forums lol

Years
    I have never been banned on any forum but five years ago I was suspended on one forum from immature behavior.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I can't remember correctly if this hasn't happened or not, but I think I could of been banned or suspended on a couple of forums/website for not being active enough. I haven't been banned here though. The only thing I've gotten here are a few reminders/warnings.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Not that I recall, no. I've never been banned from a forum xD But I've been on the Internet since I was 13 so... who knows?

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
    I've been banned from forums a number of times. I got banned from City Data because, heaven forbid I don't know much about American politics. I feel bad for non-American users there. I couldn't talk about the American Civil War in detail because I only know about it from watching Gone with the Wind and reading a handful of books (they were Civil War nuts - especially the Southern users). Personally, I don't care if I'm banned - it's their loss.

Back